New info on FGL and Barbara

HenryBai

13 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

:mhm:

Lets just hope Carpool Karaoke helps, because if she really does lip everything it could end up backfiring and hurting her. :wontcry:

Her team is trolling us like they did by releasing Private Show as the instant grat track from Glory. Set the bar low and blow our socks off when it airs. She'll def be singing and there will be millions of viewers to witness it.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FGL's promo is good, but Barbara's are just little things that are just for her fans and that her fans would tune in to. Literally everyone watches Carpool Karaoke and VMA's would be a big draw for her target audience + potential new ones. It'll be interesting how her team does promo for the week as this is her first time releasing on a Friday. 

3 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Carpool Karaoke is huge marketing for Glory and Make Me. If anything it'll kickstart a big first week for Britney. I'm glad we get CK early in the tracking week and VMAs a little later. Sure Barbara and FGL have a bunch of little promotional campaigns, etc. but the fact that Britney starts the tracking week off with huge promo, and pushes mid way through the week with the VMA's could be even bigger. Carpool Karaoke will go viral, that's a given. It'll be spread and talked about just like any normal Carpool video. They're huge. That alone gives Britney a bigger boost than any of Barbara's promo. Idk about Florida Georgia Line's. That will be spread for a few days for sure. Then we have the VMA's, which headlines ANNOUCNING her performance have already spread really well. After her performance, we can for sure see a widespread headlining of it for at least 3-5 days. Billboard Awards were no different. Headliners ate up her performance and it spread very positively for Britney. We can expect her to be widely spread around this week for sure. I'm so excited!

but Britney isn't singing on carpool so she'll be mocked and dragged

19 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

but Britney isn't singing on carpool so she'll be mocked and dragged

We've literally only seen a few seconds of Toxic. We have no idea if she will sing or not but this isn't a big Grammy performance or some major OMG VOCALS show. It's fun, lighthearted and good promotion nevertheless. I hope she does sing tho because I would love to hear her lol. I think she will definitely sing some for sure. 

14 hours ago, HenryBai said:

So I have followed FGL to spy on their moves since three weeks ago, and they seem to have lots of promo, currently they have 5 songs in iTunes 100

They have just announced that tomorrow they will be on GMA and Fallon Tonight, Thursday they will be on Today show.

Barbara will be on Fallon Tonight on Thursday.

Barbara is top 1 on iTunes pre-order for like 1 week and amazon for many weeks.

GUYS, a battle is to come, I'm going to spam all my University emails with Britney new album info. I hope that VMAs is unbelievable, out of this world, epic, ground breaking... i predict 1 billion records sold first week lol.(kidding):hype:

Just information on how the things are going, hope you guys can help promote a little, every record sale counts. Thank you.

EDIT: Barbara did a Chicago concert 2 weeks ago. She did an exclusive video for Amazon music on 13/08. She did a VEVO special on 15/08, she did a NPR MUSIC first listen 5 days ago.  She did another special video for VEVO on that day. She's featured on a UK magazine 2 days ago.

Not at a 74 year old doing more promo for her record than our 34-year-old Kween has done for her last 5 put together :gloria: 

Archived