A Glimpse Of What Might Britney Perform At VMAs

telluwhat

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Kinda reminds me of this...

I just have noticed that the camera man zooms out everytime Britney do the choreography to make her looks like she is not dancing at all !  it looks like they wanted the show to be more tragic! :omg:

35 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

It's kind of awful, but I do love this performance. It's iconic because she did it, she chose to do it and to not give a ****. This is how she chose to present herself at that time, to rebel against media.

She was living life without constraints. She said, did, drunk, smoked what she wanted without worrying how she was perceived by the media, or anyone else. 

That's what Blackout was about. Do what you want, what feels right for you, and enjoy it. Glory is the best step in that direction yet. I ADORE the album. But I still think she has a Blackout 2.0 in her yet. Especially with the vocals she's giving us with Glory.

It's kind of awful, but I do love this performance. It's iconic because she did it, she chose to do it and to not give a ****. This is how she chose to present herself at that time, to rebel against media.

She was living life without constraints. She said, did, drunk, smoked what she wanted without worrying how she was perceived by the media, or anyone else. 

That's what Blackout was about. Do what you want, what feels right for you, and enjoy it. Glory is the best step in that direction yet. I ADORE the album. But I still think she has a Blackout 2.0 in her yet. Especially with the vocals she's giving us with Glory.

38 minutes ago, henrybjones said:

It's the dancers on the ******** poles that made me think of it.

If it wasn't for her wobbling around and being so detached, it actually would have been a great performance. I love the concept, the choreography, and the staging.

Archived