Is Pussyfied Attending The VMA's This Year?

colormefresh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Just.Luv.me said:

Stop bashing Jessica Beil guys. The girl is pretty. She looks a certain way and she can't change that. Stop bashing her looks ********! 

Britney is better than that. She's never dissed people to their face but she does have a certain way of dissing. Anyway, I think she should only perform Liar. Britney always takes the high road. I don't want her to stoop down to his level. **** him.

I don't lnow why you got two thumbs down but you are on point. She always takes the high road and even during the break up the media was commending her for keeping quiet and staying classy while some made fun of JT for being a whiny ***** and talking all over town about it. 

2 hours ago, Just.Luv.me said:

Stop bashing Jessica Beil guys. The girl is pretty. She looks a certain way and she can't change that. Stop bashing her looks ********! 

Britney is better than that. She's never dissed people to their face but she does have a certain way of dissing. Anyway, I think she should only perform Liar. Britney always takes the high road. I don't want her to stoop down to his level. **** him.

I can't stop, sorry.. do you remember when she said bad things about Intimate ???? And don't say it was a coincidence, because it wasn't

Archived