I think the rushed release was INTENTIONAL

Toxic.Latin

There wasn't actually a leak in the first place, just the mexicans got it first in STORES. 

NOT LEAK.

I think her team is behind this "strategy" and the pre order sales are doing better now. Maybe they are confident to get that number one debut? You must know they work with insiders and stuff that can give them early predictions of the sales.

What do u think?

Intentional or not?

Discuss.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, the moment they start shipping the physical copies to the stores they know it's just a matter of time till it leaks, that's why almost no-one nowadays releases physical CDs right away with the digital version.

It sure is under control, let's chill and focus on promoting and streaming the **** out of it when it's officially out. :myjam:

34 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Orly then why her team hasn't said a word about that? Fishy right?

To be fair, do they really ever say all that much about anything? Not trying to be negative here, just saying. I don't think it was intentional, but I know they're working hard now to clean the mess up. Like Doug said, promote, promote, promote, and stream, stream, stream.

I think you might be right.

According to this newspaper, they reached the store for a statement: 

'Milenio' confirmed that the music store indeed has the singer's ninth studio album available for sale.

So this store is not even retracting or apologizing or anything. They appear to give no *****. You'd think it'd be different if RCA had reprimanded them for the fuckup. 

I think the same!

This was not a traditional leak. This was an earlier sell in Mexico and I hardly think that it happened by mistake. If they ****** up, why there is no lawsuit or something because this is big mistake demolishing whole strategy. I don't know thats just my thoughts that they let this somehow happened :awks:

1 minute ago, Froot said:

I think the same!

This was not a traditional leak. This was an earlier sell in Mexico and I hardly think that it happened by mistake. If they ****** up, why there is no lawsuit or something because this is big mistake demolishing whole strategy. I don't know thats just my thoughts that they let this somehow happened :awks:

Because Britney and her team are not like Taylor. 

The church of Godney is always forgiving and welcomes all, even the ones that needs to be jailed without due process now and then. tumblr_ltso68gk2O1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I'm from Mexico City and found out about the "leak" on Saturday's night, so I went to the music store that put Glory on sale on Sunday morning, and they didn't had the album :( , so I asked a lady who works in the store if they already had the new Britney album, and she told me "No", so I told her that I saw that they had put the album on sale the day before, and then she explained me that the record label asked them to retire all the albums from sale. She also told me that it wasn't their fault, she blamed the label (Sony music Mexico), because when they shipped the album to the stores, apparently they marked the released date for August 19th, so they put Glory on sale, but now the albums are locked until the official release day this next Friday. So there you go. It was a mistake from the record label in Mexico, not blame of the music store. And apparently it was a big deal, so probably people got fired in Sony music Mexico. 

Archived