We Should Be Getting A Preview Of Britney's Carpool Karaoke Today (23rd)

Nando.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, yuyu said:

Im waiting.. it should be out by now.. i hope it is funny enough but not degrading level..

same!!!!!!!!! 

but i also think britney could get cheeky about her past and make some funny comments /winks, be a little self-deprecating or like snarky towards the media the way she used to be. just like naturally, if it comes up. i feel like the time has come where britney can talk about her past the way she wants to - like in for the record. i feel like all her interviews are so sterile now and all about the "thank you's" and generic questions. it's time for some off the cuff **** going on. 

2 minutes ago, MX3 said:

i also think britney could get cheeky about her past and make some funny comments /winks, be a little self-deprecating or like snarky towards the media the way she used to be. just like naturally, if it comes up. i feel like the time has come where britney can talk about her past the way she wants to - like in for the record. i feel like all her interviews are so sterile now and all about the "thank you's" and generic questions. it's time for some off the cuff **** going on. 

Archived