Perez+Hilton+in+twitter+about+Glory

Nathaniel ‏@nathanielyap  21 minhace 21 minutosVer traducción

@ThePerezHilton Have you listened to #Glory or are you waiting for Friday ...? #FourDaysUntilGlory

Perez ‏@ThePerezHilton  19 minhace 19 minutosLos Angeles, CA

@nathanielyap I have.

Nathaniel ‏@nathanielyap  18 minhace 18 minutos

@ThePerezHilton Is it super amazing like I'm hearing ....?

PerezCuenta verificada‏@ThePerezHilton

@nathanielyap No.

roger ‏@Lamb4Life22  19 minhace 19 minutosVer traducción

@ThePerezHilton what do your hi K of #Glory and will you be buying ?

PerezCuenta verificada‏@ThePerezHilton

@Lamb4Life22 Disappointed. No

:madonna:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** that ffat ****. He also didn't like Blackout when it came out. He only changed his mind after it became a hit with the fans.

edited to add:

You know It doesn't bother me that he dislikes the album. His taste means nothing to me. It's the fact that since he didn't like it he wants to be a sourpuss and spread his discontent around by advertising it around that the album isn't good to dissuade others from buying or listening to it.

Just now, blue.monopoly said:

**** that ffat ****. He also didn't like Blackout when it came out. He only changed his mind after it became a hit with the fans.

This. Remember when he wrote her that letter, or when he uploaded pic of dead Heath Ledger and wrote "Why couldn't have it been Britney"

He thinks Selena Gomez is the new Princess of Pop because she did one album that was mid-tempo.

So lets get real, as if his opinion even exists let alone matters.

This guy is a mockery to journalism. He is the most uneducated, ignorant, confused and simple-minded blogger
on music I have ever had to encounter. He has no business speaking about music, trends and all that **** when
he doesn't even know the basics of history within music and who trends what and what an actual TREND even is and means. 

He's the biggest mess in the industry and anyone still reading his site is even more lost than he is.
He alone has single-handily confused the entire new generation of kids/teens growing up with his illogical statements
on popular music and culture. When you really think about it, his comments and thoughts on music are quite literally
a corrupted disease to society and I feel sorry for him because he knows Glory is everything Selena could never dream of even releasing. 

Deal with it Perez, deal with it.

SEVENTEEN TRACKS OF NOTHING BUT PURE, ICONIC, FLAWLESS GLORY

1 minute ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I don't care for the opinions of ugly people

WARNING: OPEN THE SPOILER AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION 

Reveal hidden contents

perez-hilton-newnownext-awards-01.jpg

lemmme report your ***.. :leaving:

he looks like those bottoms who smudge **** all over their body :leaving:

I feel so bad for Gaga the way he treated her, and when Gaga cared for him so much. 

Archived