Celebuzz review 'Glory is her best album since blackout & in the zone'

Kennizle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Released nearly 20 years into her career,GLORY is better than most of us thought it would be. More impressively, it is better than it has any right or need to be, given the phases of life and career Spears now finds herself. Its greatness serves as a reminder: when it comes to pop greats, you can count them down but never out.

"Grade: B+"

ARE THEY SERIOUS? IT IS GREAT, BUT JUST B PLUS?:mj:

• Super Mods

"Glory’s promotional campaign, so far, has severely failed the quality of the album... After announcing Glory last month, fans launched a petition for Spears’ label to change the album cover, a tacky move that, though well-intentioned, distracted from the excitement of the announcement."

That building hot tea about the promo :riha: And that B-Army drag with the album cover petition :lolnoworries: After seeing the scans of the album booklet, the cover really isn't as bad as everyone's first reactions made it out to be.

"Later, fans launched yet another petition calling for the release of the original “Make Me…” video, which was shelved for reasons that remain unclear. (The video Spears did release was not well received.)"

Even they know :gloria:

"Finally, promotional singles like the awkward “Clumsy,” the chorus-less “Do You Wanna Come Over?” and the grating “Private Show” seemed to hint that Glory was on track to become Britney Jean 2: It Gets Worse, *****!"

WHAT KIND OF TRASH OPINION ABOUT THE PROMO SINGLES IS THIS? :grimace:

Although they did say that Glory competes with Blackout and ITZ as her best work, I don't think it does the album any justice (especially since they are reviewing the leaks ngl).

So overall review grade: C- :bey:

This review was WAY TO HARD for my taste... like, WHAT THE HELL THEY WANT FROM BRITNEY? B+? SERIOUSLY... This album SCREAMS "PERFECTION"... Has everything we were asking from her... passion, amazing vocals, good songs and she even delivered much more..., I don't care the reviews from the "professional" (yeah, right) critics... I LOVE THIS ALBUM as the 95% of her fan base... so i'm more than fine with that...!! :cigney:

promotional singles like the awkward “Clumsy,” the chorus-less “Do You Wanna Come Over?” and the grating “Private Show” seemed to hint thatGlory was on track to become Britney Jean 2: It Gets Worse, *****!

“Private Show,” a bizarre little doo-wop striptease, pushes Spears’ voice to the extremes of parody over production that recalls a Nokia ringtone circa 2004. (It may be an experiment, but it is not a successful one.) 

whoopi goldberg you in danger girl ghost danger

Archived