Oh Yeah Listen To This 2003 Unreleased Britney Song "Instant Dejavu"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spearsinstant-dejavu

A never-before-heard song from Britney titled "Instant Dejavu" surfaced onto the Internet, and all is right in the world.

Not only did fans get treated to Britney's new album Glory ahead of schedule after a music store in Mexico began selling copies a week early, but a song from the In The Zone era was posted to the Spirit Music Group catalog with a 90-second preview.

According to its publishing details, Rick Nowels, who's responsible for songs from Lana Del Rey, Adele, Marina and the Diamonds, Madonna, Sia, Dido, Nelly Furtado, John Legend, Tiesto, Santana, Tupac Shakur and many more, is behind the track.

Grammy Award winning producer Gregg Alexander also contributed.

In the throwback gem, Britney sings about making love over '80s-tastic production.

"Everytime I think of you. I go out of my mind, she sings. “When I’m making love to you (oh yeah). You give me instant deja vu, (oh yeah). Don’t be afraid to show it.”

It's obvious why Britney chose to leave this tune on the cutting room floor – sonically it fits in better with her Original Doll era and not the ***-tinged vibey In The Zone record, but regardless... new Britney is new Britney.

LISTEN HERE.

Like it?

Leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived