Slumber Party better be the 2nd Single

RafaelSpears

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

Keep Just Love Me for the fourth single, after SP and DYWCO. I wanna see Britney as a trendsetter again, by not following the trends and what's hot rn. Enough with Make Me being compared with Good For You by GP, I don't need a second single being compare again, and now with Bieber. As much as I love JLM, SP is a better choice to be promoted and imagine the iconic video. Plus, SP sounds very original, got 90's vibe in it and very radio friendly. The song screams a hit! Please Britney team, choose and think wisely. :howiroll:

Yes queen! Slumber Party had been my favorite since I heard the album! It's plastered alllllll over my social media ;-) :hype:

2 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

Keep Just Love Me for the fourth single, after SP and DYWCO. I wanna see Britney as a trendsetter again, by not following the trends and what's hot rn. Enough with Make Me being compared with Good For You by GP, I don't need a second single being compare again, and now with Bieber. As much as I love JLM, SP is a better choice to be promoted and imagine the iconic video. Plus, SP sounds very original, got 90's vibe in it and very radio friendly. The song screams a hit! Please Britney team, choose and think wisely. :howiroll:

Agree, is my favourite one :makeitrain:

I totally agree.

She needs a mid tempo break! I really hope Slumber Party or Liar are the next singles (I'm not sure about Bonus Tracks becoming singles, I made a thread about it and everyone came at me saying Radar :nyheadache:)

If we're getting 5 singles, it should go:

1. Make Me
  2. Slumber Party
  3. Just Luv Me
  4. Change Your Mind
  5. Liar

Do we think we're getting another promo track dropped Wednesday? If we are, it should be Love Me Down or Better, JAAAAAMSSSSSS. Hell lets go for 7 singles add these :myjam:

(LOL AT US GETTING 7 SINGLES THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD IM SO DELUSIONAL)

12 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I totally agree.

She needs a mid tempo break! I really hope Slumber Party or Liar are the next singles (I'm not sure about Bonus Tracks becoming singles, I made a thread about it and everyone came at me saying Radar :nyheadache:)

If we're getting 5 singles, it should go:

1. Make Me
  2. Slumber Party
  3. Just Luv Me
  4. Change Your Mind
  5. Liar

Do we think we're getting another promo track dropped Wednesday? If we are, it should be Love Me Down or Better, JAAAAAMSSSSSS. Hell lets go for 7 singles add these :myjam:

(LOL AT US GETTING 7 SINGLES THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD IM SO DELUSIONAL)

IM HERE FOR IT! Let's pray!

3 hours ago, RafaelSpears said:

I agree I hope it's a single... It's so amazing!

Change Your Mind needs to be a single too!

8 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Someone please start a petition before this flawless song suffer the same fate like Inside Out :howiroll:

Please don't say that. :sobbing:

I think this is the song that Britney said that she wanted to do for a while now!

Its R&Bney at her BEST!  The flow of the song is sick the lyrics are great and she sounds amazing and it's super catchy and radio friendly!

I'm already imagining how the video would be!

I've been saying this since the album leaked.

This song will smash the radio and the GP all at the same time. It has this current trend in music that's popular (Sorry/Hotline Bling) but still has a different sound at the same time.

Add Drake or the weekend into the remix and you'll have one of the biggest songs of the year.

Please make this happen Team Britney. This will get her long awaited #1 that she deserves.

17 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Please don't say that. :sobbing:

I think this is the song that Britney said that she wanted to do for a while now!

Its R&Bney at her BEST!  The flow of the song is sick the lyrics are great and she sounds amazing and it's super catchy and radio friendly!

I'm already imagining how the video would be!

But I'm afraid to see how much the fans here begging for JLM as second single. And I agree with you tho, Change Your Mind (and Liar) deserves a single treatment but too bad it's on the deluxe version  :howiroll: Remember Up n' Down? :nyheadache:

1 minute ago, RafaelSpears said:

But I'm afraid to see how much the fans here begging for JLM as second single. And I agree with you tho, Change Your Mind (and Liar) deserves a single treatment but too bad it's on the deluxe version  :howiroll: Remember Up n' Down? :nyheadache:

Thats true but I hope they did that to get the people to buy the deluxe version!

JLUVMe I really love but I don't want it as a single... It sounds similar to Make Me!

I rather Slumber Party as single no2 or something upbeat like DYWCO or Heard To Forget You (I really think HTFU would do good it's super catchy and radio friendly)

Archived