IF she doesn't do a world tour, she needs to do a special

KENZDOYLE

Sitting here a full 24 hours later still jamming the F out to this masterpiece :hype: we are so blessed.

Anyway, this album deserves a world tour treatment. So many flawless songs, we can't just have them thrown in a show, they need a huge tour.

I have loved Vegas because its so close to me, I'm in LA, and my friends/boyfriend enjoy the trip, but we didn't have this masterpiece. 

I don't know how likely this is, so a special like the ABC In The Zone special would be AMAAAAAZING.

So we could get a performance for most tracks.

But I also don't know how likely this is :crying11:but we need it 

Also, I keep changing my top 5, every song is so good :crying4:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

she should just do a whole revamp of vegas with glory tracks and some of her old hits:yaknow:

I love! If she doesn't do a tour, that would be amazing. It would also be a first for Vegas residencies, everyone just does hits.

Dream set list:
Black stage playing Coupure Électrique while the dancers line up

What You Need

Love Me Down

Womanizer

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Baby/Oops

Invitation 

Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand

Man on The Moon

Slumber Party

Break The Ice/Piece of Me

Gimme More

Just Luv Me

Change Your Mind

Slave 4 U

Clumsy 

Make Me

Encore: Liar

Liar would be such a good encore :crying4:

I do think she should do something like the ABC special for ITZ.  Or she should at least put Man on the Moon instead of Everytime (seriously, I can't believe that song is still there :sickofu:). She should also remove Boys and put any of the tracks, Love Me Down, Slumber Party, If I'm Dancng, idk. The Missy Elliot mix needs to go too, to make space for other track.

7 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I love! If she doesn't do a tour, that would be amazing. It would also be a first for Vegas residencies, everyone just does hits.

Dream set list:
Black stage playing Coupure Électrique while the dancers line up

What You Need

Love Me Down

Womanizer

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Baby/Oops

Invitation 

Breathe On Me/Touch of My Hand

Man on The Moon

Slumber Party

Break The Ice/Piece of Me

Gimme More

Just Luv Me

Change Your Mind

Clumsy 

Make Me

Encore: Liar

Liar would be such a good encore :crying4:

Good! But you forgot one of the most important songs!

IMA SLAVE 4 U!!!!

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do think she should do something like the ABC special for ITZ.  Or she should at least put Man on the Moon instead of Everytime (seriously, I can't believe that song is still there :sickofu:). She should also remove Boys and put any of the tracks, Love Me Down, Slumber Party, If I'm Dancng, idk. The Missy Elliot mix needs to go too, to make space for other track.

OMG yeah Every Time is great, but needs to go. Man on the Moon would be great.

Will they get her a new prop and have her like lay on the moon?

Boys should go and be replaced with Love Me Down.

Missy def needs to be replaced with Slumber Party

Even Scream & Shout should be replaced with Just Luv Me or something

it deserves it tbh. britney im sure would want to perform new material. honestly - after putting out an album of this quality, you need to stop with the greatest hits for a minute and give this album the absolute justice it deserves. its a work of art that should be displayed. 

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

she should just do a whole revamp of vegas with glory tracks and some of her old hits:yaknow:

Honestly, if she can't tour, this would be the next best idea. It would allow us to see her perform all the new stuff, and she'd get to change things up.  Win for everyone. 

A TV special would be awesome, though. I wouldn't even be mad if they filmed it at the Axis. :pieceofwhat:

Archived