VMAs idea

TheSmasher

they start playing a slower version of love me down. Britney and the dancers are dressed as nuns, (all pre recorded vocals/live vocals) before the break she and the dancers rip of the cloths , fireworks are everwhere and she just lipsyncs while dancing her *** offfffff. 

dancers disapear, britney sings alone live again; dancers come back, half of them dancers bring a leopard.  britney and dancers play with them animals like they are dildos.

before the last breakdance she rips them cltohs off again, weraing latex only. she dances her *** off again, while fireworks and fire surround them. all the leopards sitting around watchinmg the slayage

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

they start playing a slower version of love me down. Britney and the dancers are dressed as nuns, (all pre recorded vocals/live vocals) before the break she and the dancers rip of the cloths , fireworks are everwhere and she just lipsyncs while dancing her *** offfffff. 

dancers disapear, britney sings alone live again; dancers come back, half of them dancers bring a leopard.  britney and dancers play with them animals like they are dildos.

before the last breakdance she rips them cltohs off again, weraing latex only. she dances her *** off again, while fireworks and fire surround them. all the leopards sitting around watchinmg the slayage

:orangu2: x1000000000

53 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

:usher:

Archived