I tweeted this to the Grammys. They can suck my PEEN

Neemz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks beautiful :clap:but please for the love of God lets not embarras ourselves okay?

I remember a few years ago Beliebers were campaigning for Justin and the Grammys (or maybe Billboards??) tweeted them back saying to stop and that that behavior was counterproductive for their fave :britdrown:

Lets not ruin this for the queen :tbh: 

Britney deserves this. This album is so solid and you can tell shes worked so hard on it. Its ART without trying to be pretentious and extra about it.

Like Beyonce who tries to be some visionary but comes off mediocre af and people see right through her try hard bullshit, like no hoe you're a popstar also. Or Gaga who swears her "artpop could mean anything", its extra af.

Britney delivered a mixture of songs with emotion envoked into them and beautiful vocals. She better not get snubbed, because last time I knew there wasn't a rule that said you can't win any Grammys if you lip synch. 

Do DJs win Grammys with songs that other singers recorded for them? :sickofu:

In order to (at least) be nominated her label must send her material and their permission to the Academy so she can be considered, so maybe it's not all up to them. Last time she was nominated was in 2010 for Iconizer, so let's see :tbh:

I'm ok as long as: 

-she does good promo (which she is about) 

-releases good singles

- make great performances whether if they are at the POM or any award show

2 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

if they don't at least nominate Glory I'll have a ******* meltdown :lessons: they already ignored her 8 times, but they simply can't do this this time

8 times? :britlol: I think only 3

Baby one more time, Oops, Britney, In the zone and Circus were considered. Only Blackout, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean were left out. :brityeah:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

8 times? :britlol: I think only 3

Baby one more time, Oops, Britney, In the zone and Circus were considered. Only Blackout, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean were left out. :brityeah:

Funny that Blackout one of her best albums wasnt nominated...

Judges has no taste in music tbh... yea give floptina another one if thats your taste ..

Archived