Team Britney is considering "Invitation", "Man on the moon" or "Just Luv Me" for second single

Best choice for second single?  

345 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Aymama said:

Out of the 3 JLM would do the best commercially. MOTM is incredible but should never be a single, it'll be this era's criminal :sickofu:

17 hours ago, nels64 said:

Why do y'all keep choosing Just Luv Me???? It's not single material. It's such a basic album track. Same with Man on the Moon. 

Say goodbye to the Glory era if either of those are single 2. 

Invitation all the way. Or Just Like Me. Or Slumber Party. OR ******* Do You Wanna Come Over. There are so many more single worthy songgs. Not ******* Just Bore Me. 

PS. I LOVE Just Luv Me. I just don't think it's strong or unique enough to be a single. 

17 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Just Luv Me is something new, but an albumtrack, not singlematerial at all.

So obviously there are some smart people among us....THANK GOD!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I say they make Slumber Party a single now, it's very radio friendly and could probably do well on its own as well as bring some more attention to the album while she does Vegas. 

Then Just Luv Me as a third single in the winter, then after a month release a remix of the single featuring Justin Bieber (like it was originally rumored) to stabilize sales and radio. 

While all of that is happening, her team should submit Invitation to be considered for the new 50 Shades movie (possibly one of the featured single for the movie) and re-record the song specifically for the movie to release as a single. The single will promote itself with the movie and the soundtrack to the first movie did really well so hopefully that success repeats. Britney may even get picked up for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes if they re-record the song specifically for the movie (add new verses). 

They should do a re-release of the album in the spring with the Just Luv Me remix and Invitation (50 Shades version) as well as 3 new songs and a couple of other remixes of other songs. 

This is too good to be executed by Britney's team

15 hours ago, grevan said:

I voted for JLM but honestly after listening to the album IMO none of those are second single material. Slumber Party and Love Me Down are better choices I think and although taboo I think Better, Change Your Mind and Liar should be contenders. 

From the non deluxe it should me Slumber Party but the track title is cheesy. Whatever. Great song. 

Flawless taste!!! Exactly the same feelings as me!!! :kiss:

Guys. Let's be serious here  :MJ:

MoTM is NOT a good second single choice. Britneys second singles are very important, commercially especially, and MoTM is not going to be well received by the GP. It doesn't work with the season and her vocals do not sound nearly as good as they do on Invitation and especially JLM. She sounds very childish on MoTM, I understand the fans here love it but MoTM WILL flop. It should stay as an album track enjoyed by the fans, but it should not be released to represent the album. I like the song, but it is my least favorite. I listened to the album in full in front of my boyfriend and that's the one he picked out as the worst as well. Not a good choice. 

SO Here for Liar or JLM. Even though Liar is a bonus I think it would be great for album sales. Her vocals sound great and it would do very well on radio, and GP would love it. JLM would be Britneys biggest radio hit this era, undoubtedly. But maybe it's better for 3rd/Winter single. 

18 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I say they make Slumber Party a single now, it's very radio friendly and could probably do well on its own as well as bring some more attention to the album while she does Vegas. 

Then Just Luv Me as a third single in the winter, then after a month release a remix of the single featuring Justin Bieber (like it was originally rumored) to stabilize sales and radio. 

While all of that is happening, her team should submit Invitation to be considered for the new 50 Shades movie (possibly one of the featured single for the movie) and re-record the song specifically for the movie to release as a single. The single will promote itself with the movie and the soundtrack to the first movie did really well so hopefully that success repeats. Britney may even get picked up for Best Original Song at the Golden Globes if they re-record the song specifically for the movie (add new verses). 

They should do a re-release of the album in the spring with the Just Luv Me remix and Invitation (50 Shades version) as well as 3 new songs and a couple of other remixes of other songs. 

Omg I thought about 59 shades for invitation too!! That'd be great.

JLM?:nervousney:

Nah' Beyonce and Kelly already had that awkwardness with Halo/Already Gone because of the same producer:yaknow:

Aso, NTIFY was good but we all knew it was wrong to be a single cause of Avicci's WMU :ehum:

JLM is fine but there are other choices, great choices I might add :orly:

Archived