Im so ******* pissed and angry right now...

The Greatest Show

I would say that I am a very critical fan. I critisize Britney a lot and looking back I havnt always been fair BUT  Britneys 2001 VMA performance is not only one of the best in VMA history but in history in generall. She looked stunning, the choreo was fluid and beautiful and the song was fabuous too. So when Oh no they didnt posted it I went into the comment section expecting praise and compliments. A lot of the comments were positive but there were a lot of really negative comments on there and it really upset me. That was a great performance and I cant understand how some people cant appreciate it? Look at her?? It was glorious. Im so sad and angry right now. Who at the moment can do what she did back then??

Untitled_17.jpg

******* LOOK AT HER!!!

normal_XRAY_FWI_HQ_284729.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA01_28629.jpgnormal_XRAY_VMA01_281229.jpg

normal_XRAY_FWI_HQ_283329.jpgnormal_XRAY_FIRSTADDS_28429.jpgnormal_197E103.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't hate me, but THIS is why she NEEDS to sing live, SOON. I would prefer her pre-jive silent night-ish vocals.

it's sad that she had to prove herself at all, but she is a joke in the eyes of the GP sadly, though stans know she actually has more talent than most people in the industry these days

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

Don't hate me, but THIS is why she NEEDS to sing live, SOON. I would prefer her pre-jive silent night-ish vocals.

it's sad that she had to prove herself at all, but she is a joke in the eyes of the GP sadly, though stans know she actually has more talent than most people in the industry these days

She could just do pre recorded vocals like Beyonce.. I dont get why they dont do that. They KNOW how much **** she gets for not singing live. She doesnt even have to.. just have a pre recorded track in the background.

ONTD has plenty of anti-Britney folks there, though. Like they're known for posting BS stories just to paint Britney in a negative light so they can bash on her; it was so bad once I even saw the GP of ONTD calling the OP out for it. And AllEyesOnUs is right on all fronts, they're all stans for other acts. 

Plus the GP has always treated Britney like crap, lbr. 

8 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

She always get backlash no matter what, back then it was the same even being perfect :keshawave:

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

ONTD has plenty of anti-Britney folks there, though. Like they're known for posting BS stories just to paint Britney in a negative light so they can bash on her; it was so bad once I even saw the GP of ONTD calling the OP out for it. And AllEyesOnUs is right on all fronts, they're all stans for other acts. 

Plus the GP has always treated Britney like crap, lbr. 

they also have a lot of fans tho..

but yeah they also sometimes use the worst pictures of her when they report (the last couple weeks were ok) example of just the last couple on months:

wlzz1f.jpg2j1tw6x.jpg2zg9377.png

9 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

they also have a lot of fans tho..

but yeah they also sometimes use the worst pictures of her when they report (the last couple weeks were ok) example of just the last couple on months:

wlzz1f.jpg2j1tw6x.jpg2zg9377.png

This is very true, but a lot of their fans have admitted to going there just to watch them bash each other's faves in the comment section and go into fan/stan wars. They brag about it. And I saw some of those and had to shake my head. But I do get your frustrations, on all counts -- even and especially about pre-recorded tracks. I've never really understood why they don't just pre-record instead of directly taking from the studio albums.

But as for ONTD, as King Kylie said, they're just pressed. That was not a mediocre performance, nor was the one that happened the year before it, and so on. Not only were they amazing performances-- people would not shut up about them. The GP were all over them, love them or hate them. She had it unquestionably then and she's still got it now, when she wants to bring it out.

Archived