Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

I just wish the fanbase would focus more on promoting DYWCO than on hunting for leaks. The album is going to be here in a week. If we could request the **** out of the songs in the next 7 days we could have an amazing start to the Glory era

It's her job to promote, this fan base is tired of trying in case you haven't noticed :mj:

8 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

It's her job to promote, this fan base is tired of trying in case you haven't noticed :mj:

This is true. Maybe her priorities have shifted. If she's not promoting, maybe she doesn't care about chart performance and actually IS doing it for the fans. I guess as a fan I'm just scared that if she flops again, the label won't put as much money into her next album and we'll end up with another BJ era for B10.

3 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

This is true. Maybe her priorities have shifted. If she's not promoting, maybe she doesn't care about chart performance and actually IS doing it for the fans. I guess as a fan I'm just scared that if she flops again, the label won't put as much money into her next album and we'll end up with another BJ era for B10.

Or she doesn't care of her team doesn't want the GP to keep bashing her and loose the chance of still earning in Vegas.

She release **** because she likes it, not for the fans and also she needs to pay her bills. If it was it for passion, fans and success she would do everything different.

The label already have stopped investing in her, look the booklet, the videos are full with product placement. She is not a priority for RCA, Sony, her team whatever...

7 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Or she doesn't care of her team doesn't want the GP to keep bashing her and loose the chance of still earning in Vegas.

She release **** because she likes it, not for the fans and also she needs to pay her bills. If it was it for passion, fans and success she would do everything different.

The label already have stopped investing in her, look the booklet, the videos are full with product placement. She is not a priority for RCA, Sony, her team whatever...

Negative nancy much? :dontlike:

If you can't see the renewed passion and spark in Britney lately, you're blind. Shes stated multiple times, she doesn't have anything else to prove. Shes doing this because she loves it and shes loves us, the fans. Its obvious that she took her time & devoted energy into this project. It shows. If that isn't enough for you, why are you here? :xcuseme:

I'm happy to see Britney seems to have found her footing again. And for that - I'm willing to do my part to make her baby a success as a thank you for still making music even tho she could probably never work again and live comfortably for the next three generations. :cigney:

15 minutes ago, britneysbitch said:

If you can't see the renewed passion and spark in Britney lately, you're blind. Shes stated multiple times, she doesn't have anything else to prove. Shes doing this because she loves it and shes loves us, the fans. Its obvious that she took her time & devoted energy into this project. It shows. If that isn't enough for you, why are you here? :xcuseme:

I'm happy to see Britney seems to have found her footing again. And for that - I'm willing to do my part to make her baby a success as a thank you for still making music even tho she could probably never work again and live comfortably for the next three generations. :cigney:

But she has something to prove?

I'm not talking about her performances I know she has improved a lot...but the promo, she should do way more fore her music because this fan base (what's left of it) always support her. :xcuseme:

And no is not enough for me...I guess that happens when you also stan Madonna, she always gives a 100000x  :arianabye:

12 minutes ago, britneysbitch said:

Couldn't agree more!

The fans need to support this. They can call her lazy and compare her to other artists all they want but these other artists don't have a vegas residency running in the background. Britney has a limited window for promo and she's using it well. We're getting Carpool Karaoke which has the potential to go viral on social media, a HUGE return to the VMA's and the fact that she's also doing iHeart Radio performances shows that she will be doing continuous promo with this album, unlike BJ.

But while Britney is busy in Vegas, the fans need to do what they can to keep this era alive.

P.s. you are flawless

8 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

But she has something to prove?

I'm not talking about her performances I know she has improved a lot...but the promo, she should do way more fore her music because this fan base (what's left of it) always support her. :xcuseme:

And no is not enough for me...I guess that happens when you also stan Madonna, she always gives a 100000x  :arianabye:

Britney has nothing to prove. Sorry, but she made more of a legacy in her first 5 years as an artist than most new artists could ever dream of. At this stage she just needs to keep the legacy alive if she's gong to keep going.

Yes this fanbase always support her - that's what a fanbase does. 

Even Madonna can't set the charts alight these days and there's no denying she is a living legend. And Madonna promotes like HELL. But Madonna doesn't have a 4-night-a-week vegas residency to distract her from her promo schedule. Bottom line is, Britney relies on fan support now. But at least she's giving us something in return with Glory. Not some shitty collection of FF rejects like with Britney Jean.

29 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Britney has nothing to prove. Sorry, but she made more of a legacy in her first 5 years as an artist than most new artists could ever dream of. At this stage she just needs to keep the legacy alive if she's gong to keep going.

Yes this fanbase always support her - that's what a fanbase does. 

Even Madonna can't set the charts alight these days and there's no denying she is a living legend. And Madonna promotes like HELL. But Madonna doesn't have a 4-night-a-week vegas residency to distract her from her promo schedule. Bottom line is, Britney relies on fan support now. But at least she's giving us something in return with Glory. Not some shitty collection of FF rejects like with Britney Jean.

In the yes of the GP she has, yes she is a pop icon but based on her first 4 albums. 

Madonna on the other has nothing to prove, I mean she has done everything and at her age stills perform amazing, sings live, release amazing music and sells pretty good. But let's not compare them in that way obviously Madonna wins. What I mean is that she still has drive and passion, always had even after she gave birth. She has four child. And what about POM? Britney didn't promote than much even before the Vegas gig.

I agree that this album sounds way better and she looks great, but it's always something, the video, the cover, always something messy, every era LBR. 

Just now, Alejo. said:

In the yes of the GP she has, yes she is a pop icon but based on her first 4 albums. 

Madonna on the other has nothing to prove, I mean she has done everything and at her age stills perform amazing, sings live, release amazing music and sells pretty good. But let's not compare them in that way obviously Madonna wins. What I mean is that she still has drive and passion, always had even after she gave birth. She has four child. And what about POM? Britney didn't promote than much even before the Vegas gig.

I agree that this album sounds way better and she looks great, but it's always something, the video, the cover, always something messy, every era LBR. 

Well you're clearly just a negative person if you want to focus on the negative. This era has had more positive aspects than negatives. My point is, Britney needs the support of her fans now more than ever. If you're just here with high expectations and having meltdowns when she doesn't meet those expectations then it's probably time to go stan for another artist. The last thing this fan base needs is negativity.

All T no shade.

2 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Well you're clearly just a negative person if you want to focus on the negative. This era has had more positive aspects than negatives. My point is, Britney needs the support of her fans now more than ever. If you're just here with high expectations and having meltdowns when she doesn't meet those expectations then it's probably time to go stan for another artist. The last thing this fan base needs is negativity.

All T no shade.

Negative? started by you saying this fan base needs to promote when is her job.

I just stated the truth, simple :chershade:

1 hour ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Couldn't agree more!

The fans need to support this. They can call her lazy and compare her to other artists all they want but these other artists don't have a vegas residency running in the background. Britney has a limited window for promo and she's using it well. We're getting Carpool Karaoke which has the potential to go viral on social media, a HUGE return to the VMA's and the fact that she's also doing iHeart Radio performances shows that she will be doing continuous promo with this album, unlike BJ.

But while Britney is busy in Vegas, the fans need to do what they can to keep this era alive.

P.s. you are flawless

And most of the current artists don't promote at all. They're also bad performers. Britney having a renewed interest in her music and performing is the best thing that has happened to this fanbase in a long time. 

Just now, Alejo. said:

Honey, all videos have product placement.

Educate yourself

16 minutes ago, Alejo. said:

Negative? started by you saying this fan base needs to promote when is her job.

I just stated the truth, simple :chershade:

Yes, negative! You've slated the MM video, bitched that it's Britney's job to promote, not ours etc. That's fine. But negativity helps nobody. It just breeds more negativity.

Me telling the fanbase to promote Britney is not me starting negativity. Every fan base streams, requests, buys and gifts. All I did was ask a question - do we focus on Make Me or DYWCO? No negativity here. You're bringing that all by yourself

Archived