Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Private Show has some potential, just need to add like a bass (not a synthy one, but a real actually bass, think of ...Baby One More Time), a key change at the end, some more pianos, and maybe that's it.

Do You wanna come over?, sounds like, That Justin song, meets Peep Show and Conscious (Both by Britney), also meets Lace and Leather with ITZNEY and Femme Fatale with a little bit of Soda Pop sprinkled on top. :orangu:

And I love it :shake: Definitely my favourite song that is full and released so far.

46 minutes ago, Style. said:

I see you 

2qw05tf.jpg

Don't even try to shade Private Show

2qw05tf.jpg

i'm not shading tho :madance:

Private Show is amazing but not that experimental or something, imo :madance:

26 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

I love that we got Sexyney on DYWCO :hype::hype::hype:

And Heaven On Earth is probably the most experimental song that she has ever done :bwink::bwink::bwink:

it is, sis, it is :overwhelm:

No. That's not a Selena plug. I mean, literally, Britney's revival in the eyes of the GP. It has the potential to be her Toxic 2.0.

It gets better with every listen. And it's impossible not to want to shake yo tittays when it comes on.

With radio support this could be HUGE for Britney. The GP would eat it up.

My only issue is, I'm not ready to let Make Me go yet because it has had very little promo. But I fear that even the VMA's won't be enough to save it. DYWCO is still fresh and many of the GP haven't been exposed yet. If Britney promotes Make Me AND Do You Wanna Come Over I could see DYWCO shooting to the top of the charts and Make Me gradually climbing up to meet it there. She could have 2 simultaneous Top 10 hits which would be really good for album sales.

As a fanbase, what's our strategy? Are we still requesting Make Me? Or do we go HAM on requests for DYWCO as it's new? Idk. Thoughts?

Archived