Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The vocals and that drop. It's ******* incredible. She is blowing me away so far. I will say, however, that Make Me and Do You Wanna Come Over are in a league of their own. I don't hate Private Show or Clumsy, but they're lacking in the production and catchiness by comparison.

3 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Another, boring outdated song. First Clumsy now this mess??? Looks like this will be the 2nd single and if it is, it will be the ending of the Glory era. Just being honest. This **** will not do well on radio and after 2 listens I can't get into it. :awks:

Totally disagree haha to me it's the most energetic and Britney song since blackout! Those drums and chorus gets better and better every listen!! 

Just now, crossieKIDD said:

Totally disagree haha to me it's the most energetic and Britney song since blackout! Those drums and chorus gets better and better every listen!! 

Really?? Damm cause Blackout is a masterpiece, but this song is boring to me idk so far clumsy and this have let me down. I guess it's a matter of opinion and taste, but I'm glad u like it. :bwink:

Guest Nick Jonas
6 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Another, boring outdated song. First Clumsy now this mess??? Looks like this will be the 2nd single and if it is, it will be the ending of the Glory era. Just being honest. This **** will not do well on radio and after 2 listens I can't get into it. :awks:

:begone:

Archived