Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

But she added it to the show, unlike Private Show or Clumsy, so there's hope.

Also, blackoutis? I feel like it's 2001ney, or ITZney singing to me.

Yeah that's true :explainlol:

Well honestly I'm mostly getting Blackout/ ITZney/2001 vibes :bwink:

But I feel like she hasn't been this into singing songs since blackout, The songs this era has a lot of personality

Honestly, I just listened for the first time too and I'm L I V I N G for this track :ahhh:

It's FINALLY something that's truly ITZney, it also has a great Gwen/Grimes pop vibe.. and it's kinda dark and experimental too

OMG hold me :wendycry:

I haven't honestly felt this way about a Britney song in so long.. it's so nostalgic and classic Britney :wendycry:

It's SO **** and catchy and breathy and just, omg :hype:

:OhMyGAWD:

I just listened to the track, and I'm LOVING This song so ******* much :crying1:

This is by far the best release so far.. It's kinda dark, experimental, breathy, ****, edgy, poppy, total guilty pleasure. The guy's voice is a little stupid, but it also gives the song a campy feel to it. 

It's also SO classic Britney. Like, I'm getting this NOSTALGIC feel I haven't heard in a Britney song in SO long. It's pure ITZ vibe - the guitar strumming give me a Toxic/Gwen Stefani feel, it's kinda like Graffiti My Soul (which I always WISHED Britney released)

I'm genuinely so excited for the record now :ahhh:

Do we know what else these guys produced for the record?

This personally is the best song for me out of MM, Clumsy, and Private Show. Her voice is ****, and she's giving her signature vocals which sound like it used to be -  and the production is really fresh, and doesn't seem like a copy of newer artists. Definitely had Blackout album vibes, I instantly liked it! Well done Britney. xx

Archived