Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

14 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's sad tbh. When I ask younger people if they know Britney Spears, they either say I've heard of her but I don't know what she does.. OR.. Wasn't she the one that shaved her head.:lanacackle:

But slay that shameless promo on your school tbh. You should play Britney on repeat at your office tbh.

d907df0b-b0f1-4d31-8209-2cdc0f277e65.jpg

This is what is in my office! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

This is the ******* best in years!!! I adore it! :hype::hype::hype:

I have been a Britney fan since i was 14, and i love her for who she is as a person but since blackout (besides "circus" the track) i had lost interest in the music and almost even embarrassed by it. But i stuck around for her. 
I've been following breatheheavy for years a and this is my first post ever. Make me and Do you wanna come over are the first songs in years that are actually good. her voice sounds so natural and laid back and the production is on point. The first time in a long time that there is genuine effort to make something fresh and original not some generic club mix type song that you forget about like clumsy (even if i think the song is okay).

This is real music and anyone who can't see that either has really bad taste or just wants Britney to fail even when she is delivering. 

This is some high quality ****. respect

I love the song but...

who invited that random man to come into the song yelling and hollering

it sounds like one of those vines where they add the screaming goat to a song

i hope the stems leak and we can just have Brits vocals on the chorus and layer the singing bit in the end of the chorus that says do you want to come over through whole chorus

but

make me = come over > private show > clumsy

2 minutes ago, mc said:

I love the song but...

i hope the stems leak and we can just have Brits vocals on the chorus and layer the singing bit in the end of the chorus that says do you want to come over through whole chorus

but

:orangu2:

6 minutes ago, Rodrigo Nalerio said:

I still don't like it :bey: call me a basic ***** :bey:

It doesn't matter if you like the song or not, you're a basic hoe.  :tiffanynod:

42 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

These comments. You people shouldn't be Britney fans with that shitty *** taste you have like OMG. Stupid stupid stupid. You deserve basic Brenda Joan music and zero promo no **** tbh. Calling her new material "meh"....Dumb c*nts :arianabye::arianabye::arianabye:

Drag them sis :arianabye:

Uh-huh :mjpopcorn:

Yes yes *******, finally!!!!!! FINALLY :scalped: WE HAVE SONG THAT SLAYING EVERYBODY LIVES AND MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE :nyheadache: 

Britney slayed so hard with dat song I can't really

giphy.gif 

I was listening to a song through a stereo :overwhelm:  and I couldn't resist......

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?

giphy.gif 

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?

giphy.gif 

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER?

giphy.gif 

Whatever you want (Whatever you want)
Whatever you need (Whatever you need)
I’ll do it uh-huh

Julia  Julia  Julia  

THIS is CLUB BANGER, I have already forgot about that Clumsy filler and clearly hear PURE PRIMENEY SOUND :sobbing:

SLAY :overwhelm::tifftear: AND BUY GLORY ON ITUNES 

16 minutes ago, mc said:

I love the song but...

but

Yeh i see how it sounds a bit strange to you, but to me it actually adds a major cool/fresh factor to the song and britney's recent image. It somehow makes the song bigger and detaches it, like Pharell's "lucky" or bieber's "sorry". Not sure how to explain it but it totally works for me and far more natural then some random collab. You cannot resist banging your head to the goat singing chorus. And her voice is sooooooo ******* good !! she sounds so confident and strong. 

5 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE THAT SHES SINGING LOWER TOO!!!!! AHHHH!!!

so good!

43 minutes ago, beaverjuicer said:

I have been a Britney fan since i was 14, and i love her for who she is as a person but since blackout (besides "circus" the track) i had lost interest in the music and almost even embarrassed by it. But i stuck around for her. 
I've been following breatheheavy for years a and this is my first post ever. Make me and Do you wanna come over are the first songs in years that are actually good. her voice sounds so natural and laid back and the production is on point. The first time in a long time that there is genuine effort to make something fresh and original not some generic club mix type song that you forget about like clumsy (even if i think the song is okay).

This is real music and anyone who can't see that either has really bad taste or just wants Britney to fail even when she is delivering. 

This is some high quality ****. respect

this :soyeah:

I thought that id never hear the blackoutish **** voice again..guess im wrong:kisses2all:it slays.. I would def be ok with that being the 2nd single!! I doubt it tho because it seems she is releasing these tracks to promote the album..i wonder if there is a toxic 2.0 or a ttwe 2.0 in the album..:ahhh: 

1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

It slays :myjam:

It really does :drinky:

1 hour ago, thrive94 said:

I thought that id never hear the blackoutish **** voice again..guess im wrong:kisses2all:it slays.. I would def be ok with that being the 2nd single!! I doubt it tho because it seems she is releasing these tracks to promote the album..i wonder if there is a toxic 2.0 or a ttwe 2.0 in the album..:ahhh: 

Yeah these vocals are the best since blackout tbh :ahhh: I wouldn't have a problem with this being the second single, But if if it isn't intended to be then a toxic 2.0 wouldn't really be far away :hype:

9 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

But she added it to the show, unlike Private Show or Clumsy, so there's hope.

Also, blackoutish? I feel like it's 2001ney, or ITZney singing to me. Well, except the part where she sings "and all I want is you", there she sounds like the 2013 q&a when she said "technology is kind of hard sometimes" or something like that :hype:

tumblr_mxh4lutwsI1qd8zg3o5_250.gif

Archived