Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I really like Private Show and Clumsy but this song puts them both to SHAME. :bsass:

This is everything Femme Fatale should have been. I'm LIVING for the production, the beat, the In the Zone esque vocals, the Blackout esque adlibs... best Britney song in YEARS :gobaby:

I do wanna come over Britney slay my ******* soul :gobaby:

2 hours ago, Marina said:

I agree with you. I'm such a huge Britney fan since baby one more time and was so excited for the new album, but so far i don't like anything except Make Me. I feel like the songs have so much potential but it's like they're unfinished. In DYWCO her voice sounds amazing, but it sounds like an unreleased song from ITZ or Blackout. With a different chorus DYWCO and Clumsy could be huge hits. Private Show vocals are just bad, it's really hard to listen to it.

I don't think the songs sound similar though, but so far I'm pretty disappointed.

MTE:beynah::bigtime:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

eww no.

even the songs on BJ album is way better than DYWCO.
just SLAY me should be 2nd single

Oh sweetie, if you actually think this, I'm SO sorry.

abc_gma_druguse_120213_wg.jpg

DYWTCO ended my life, I am sadly deceased. during my MRI scan an image of Britney's glory cover photo was detected in my frontal lobe. (also my ***** but that's for another thread)

I'm positive I'm not the only one. honestly in the zoneney came for us and she didn't even give us a fair warning. 

even though the male backing vocals sound a bit like KoЯn, I feel like so far this is the most enegetic Britney's been throughout this era (even though I really enjoyed MM, Clumsy and Private Show) 

anyway this is a positive appreciation post so only positive comments will be tolerated

if you somehow think you are a better pop star than Godney consider your comment deleted and 15 warning points added to your name on account of blasphemy 

:uknowit:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, Marina said:

I agree with you. I'm such a huge Britney fan since baby one more time and was so excited for the new album, but so far i don't like anything except Make Me. I feel like the songs have so much potential but it's like they're unfinished. In DYWCO her voice sounds amazing, but it sounds like an unreleased song from ITZ or Blackout. With a different chorus DYWCO and Clumsy could be huge hits. Private Show vocals are just bad, it's really hard to listen to it.

I don't think the songs sound similar though, but so far I'm pretty disappointed.

Well, it's pretty obvious at this point she can't please everyone. Thankfully, most fans are loving all this new music. And no, DYWCO doesn't need a different chorus. You can go listen to Britney Jean if you like though.

2 minutes ago, Amy Lee Spears said:

DYWTCO ended my life, I am sadly deceased. during my MRI scan an image of Britney's glory cover photo was detected in my frontal lobe. (also my ***** but that's for another thread)

I'm positive I'm not the only one. honestly in the zoneney came for us and she didn't even give us a fair warning. 

even though the male backing vocals sound a bit like KoЯn, I feel like so far this is the most enegetic Britney's been throughout this era (even though I really enjoyed MM, Clumsy and Private Show) 

anyway this is a positive appreciation post so only positive comments will be tolerated

if you somehow think you are a better pop star than Godney consider your comment deleted and 15 warning points added to your name on account of blasphemy 

:uknowit:

Where is that other thread ? :truthtea:

DYWCO.... I am dead! If this is how this album is going to be I think we are all in for a big surprise. I have been so happy with all the tracks released so far. I can not wait for next week. You can tell she really put her heart and soul into this album.

Archived