Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her vocals are AMAZING and the quality of the production is great and overall I can see that the songs are great but for some reason I just cant get into them. I really hope that changes because Im super excited about the album but atm they all kind of sound similar and eventhough I bought them I havent really listened to them at all. I feel really bad about it because I have never haeard so many songs off a Britney album and not been into them. (I do like MMo tho)

anyyone else??

You in Danja!

That being said I like all the songs a lot but they are different for Britney.

Its not the love at first listen because it isn't pure pop like we are used to.

Ny biggest complaint with the new music is the lipping. It bothers me way more because they are mostly midtempo. Try to sing at least...

Just now, Spearsfan said:

You in Danja!

That being said I like all the songs a lot but they are different for Britney.

Its not the love at first listen because it isn't pure pop like we are used to.

Ny biggest complaint with the new music is the lipping. It bothers me way more because they are mostly midtempo. Try to sing at least...

I did say that I know that the songs are great quality and her vocals are great. People have different tastes. maybe I need to listen to them more Im just not used to not instantly loving new Bitney music.

1 minute ago, XtinaBrit said:

I did say that I know that the songs are great quality and her vocals are great. People have different tastes. maybe I need to listen to them more Im just not used to not instantly loving new Bitney music.

You aren't in Danja from me. I understand different opinions.

I think it's because it isn't directly pop influenced. I say give it more listens maybe it will grow on you. There is also 11 more tracks to hear. 

3 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

Its just my opinion. If you dont agree thats fine but for me they kind of sound the same.

how....

Make me is rnb, slow with a dubstep beat and a rapper feature

private show has doo woops, chipmunky shrilling voice

clumsy sounds like Louisianian church choir having a threesome with a rave machine and a cowboy

do you wanna come over sounds like a mix of circus and femme fatale

the only common theme is the ****** lyrics

:britlol:

Archived