Britney Spears Premieres 'Glory' Track "Do You Wanna Come Over?": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

This is so britney

I'm so happy she made another album that expresses herself. It's flawless. :kidcries:

IKR? i want her to do this type of music for the rest of her life, i ******* love it :crying11: Glory is ******* EPIC and we just have 4 tracks... we are not ready:bparty: :dead: Something tells me Glory will be in peoples holy trinity ;) 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Just put the song in a playlist and make like 20 playlists. 

Its what I do on Spotify and if you restart your phone/iPod it won't shuffle the songs once you are done with all the playlists. It sucks but works 

I tried doing that but it just shuffled anyway, maybe cause I didn't restart. It's downloaded now though :ahhh:

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

What the **** was the slayage I just lived... ? I was not even prepared I just woke up and it took me by surprise... omg... fantastic :sobbing:

I'll have to report everybody that doesn't call this song "Do God Wanna Come Over ?" :riri:

I legit understand how you feel. :sobbing: "Do God Wanna Come Over?" I think God does :riri:

38 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

The guitars remind me of MATM a bit and Like I Love You. 

Didn't an insider say she sampled Cry Me A River... so they weren't far off really?

omg!!! yes there was an insider who said that!! and in fact DYWCO guitar sounds similar with like I love you :o coincidence? :orangu: these b9 insiders were too damn real , this era,,,

12 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

I looked this morning at 7 and again about half an hour ago, still just said preordered but it's available now :ahhh:

Hope you're enjoying the slayage :scalped: 

51 minutes ago, holditagainstmerightnow said:

I looked it up, 2003. :bwink:
that woman is so freaky she scares me! :dontlike:

lol i remember it was so odd to watch it,crazy video :hype:

its strange that "danger danger" voice going in my head from time to time was from this song i cantttttt

Archived