BritLay

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

not always

damn, haven't heard anything negative from him. Don't ruin it for me :uknowit:

Just now, DirtyMind said:

He's a total Britney stan. That's why there's always so much friction between him and Christina on The Voice. :mhm:

When he picked Britney over Xtina years ago in that one game :uknowit:

40 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

He's a total Britney stan.  That's why there's always so much friction between him and Christina on The Voice. :mhm:

you people really love to made up stories always to put xtina down, and most are untrue lol. I'v been watching the voice since season 1 and I hated Levine's attitude too, and he and xtina didnt like each other at the beginning because she didnt accept that ****** and "im too good" attitude Levine's used to have. nothing to do with britney :brityeah: and xtina is right on this. She even said to him once he was a wanna be style's justin timberlake versus bad boy when he was with similar clothes but with his feet on the botton thing of their chair while talking like he was the king of the show and it made me pee :orangu:you can tell it was real, they really didnt like each other but even tho' xtina had her reason too on this, people is always against her because she's a women or because of same fan bases. Thankfully he started to be less **** and less arrogant and grew up. and him and xtina get along way better since awhile. But when he's with blake them both can still b jerks with their ****** and stupid jokes. Usually it is Blake who says so but adam laughs. but oh well, it used to be worse than nowadays

3 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

you people really love to made up stories always to put xtina down, and most are untrue lol. I'v been watching the voice since season 1 and I hated Levine's attitude too, and he and xtina didnt like each other at the beginning because she didnt accept that ****** and "im too good" attitude Levine's used to have. nothing to do with britney :brityeah: and xtina is right on this. She even said to him once he was a wanna be style's justin timberlake versus bad boy when he was with similar clothes but with his feet on the botton thing of their chair and it made me pee :orangu:you can tell it was real, they really didnt like each other but even tho' xtina had her reason too on this, people is always against her because she's a women or because of same fan bases. Thankfully he started to be less **** and less arrogant and grew up. and him and xtina get along way better since awhile. But when he's with blake them both can still b jerks with their ****** and stupid jokes. Usually it is Blake who says so but adam laughs. but oh well, it used to be worse than nowadays

I don't actually think that they fight over Britney- I was being 100% sarcastic.  I love Christina!  I was just joking, I promise! :bigkiss:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
57 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Poor Gwen.  Her only fans are gays, and her boyfriend is homophobic. 

tumblr_m28gygm1aS1rp5pcso1_250.jpg

Gwen likes Britney too, at least as a person :BBMAney:

1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

My original bae :crying11: He's always been a flawless Britney stan. During the 2004 VMAs, he was being interviewed with the rest of the band and they were talking about how they're going to turn around and go home if Toxic doesn't win Video of the year.

Those VMAs were awful. How could she lose Female Video of the Year to P!nk when she was the only woman with a video nominated for Video of the Year?

MTV only cares about Britney when it suits them. 

Archived