Adam Levine defends Britney!

BritLay

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Barbie Spears said:

My original bae :crying11: He's always been a flawless Britney stan. During the 2004 VMAs, he was being interviewed with the rest of the band and they were talking about how they're going to turn around and go home if Toxic doesn't win Video of the year.

Well did they? Cuz it definitely didn't l.:usher:

• Super Mods
Just now, Barbie Spears said:

Adam has slammed the VMAs and I remember he dragged them particularly hard on Twitter back in 2011/2012. 

But I think they made peace later and M5 opened for the 2014 show.

Well I can't really take him seriously because he slammed celebrities who have perfume lines yet he came out with one. 

2 hours ago, Barbie Spears said:

My original bae :crying11: He's always been a flawless Britney stan. During the 2004 VMAs, he was being interviewed with the rest of the band and they were talking about how they're going to turn around and go home if Toxic doesn't win Video of the year.

Oh, I remember this!  I became a Maroon 5 fan that day. :tifftear:

3 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

Really ? :nydisgust::receipts1:please

Is that pic real? :xcuseme:

Sis, just google his tweets- they've been all over the place recently.  Plus he's said some pretty questionable stuff during interviews, etc.  And yes, the pic is real- it's from her Sweet Escape photo shoot.

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Sis, just google his tweets- they've been all over the place recently.  Plus he's said some pretty questionable stuff during interviews, etc.  And yes, the pic is real- it's from her Sweet Escape photo shoot.

I didn't know that :whitneyshade: thank you for educate me sis :mhm:

There's something wrong with that pic :bthink:

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

I don't actually think that they fight over Britney- I was being 100% sarcastic.  I love Christina!  I was just joking, I promise! :bigkiss:

alright then. I just wanted to explain this time xtina wasnt the bitchy for no reason at all and I started to really dislike adam levine because of the firsts the voice's seasons, but then he grew up and I think he's more in peace with women, clearly he had ego issues, and now I can stand him a little more but still cant with Blake. never liked him and probably never will

:bigkiss:

Archived