Britney Confirms She's Performing At The VMAs

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AD looks like it was shot by David Lachapelle, the dark tone, the latex, the videography,...

I still think @Chrisnay is right. Her team is now possessed by Beyonce. 

But why Banana? Did she shade Banana couple months ago?

And I think its gonna be a "story of Britney Spears", maybe a mashup stage because in the AD you can see the snake from Slave, the veil from Like a virgin, the ***** sign from Gimme more, the outfit from oops (if you look closely).

13687027_1090038494405950_1822677555_n.j

24 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

How does jordan know shes singing Make Me? 

MTV announced that she and G-Eazy are performing together, so everyone is assuming she'll just do 'Make Me'.

I'm totally against her referencing '07 in any way.  She doesn't need to remind people of that performance, this is a fresh start.  I'm sure 'it's Britney, *****' will be incorporated somehow, but I hope that's it.

12 minutes ago, qwed said:

The AD looks like it was shot by David Lachapelle, the dark tone, the latex, the videography,...

I still think @Chrisnay is right. Her team is now possessed by Beyonce. 

But why Banana? Did she shade Banana couple months ago?

And I think its gonna be a "story of Britney Spears", maybe a mashup stage because in the AD you can see the snake from Slave, the veil from Like a virgin, the ***** sign from Gimme more, the outfit from oops (if you look closely).

13687027_1090038494405950_1822677555_n.j

Banana wants me to see your banana :mhm:

SCREAMING AT HER VOICE AND MOST EPIC PROMO SINCE ITZ DAYS - she is coming for all of the basics weaves and will own this night! Primeney is finally returning and is come back, this will be her real comeback to the music industry and she is ready to destroy everything and everyone else with 10 Million sales of Glory tbh - best era since 2001 tbh :unreal:

After almost a decade from her most controversial performance ever, Britney Spears, *hawks* Sorry, the Legendary Miss Britney Spears, will take the stage that once almost destroyed her. The footage from that night, was never re-runed on the MTV Network, nor mentioned, or discussed by them. A performance that made some us call it quits as stans and some us join the 'Brit Army'

I will never forget that night, E! News and other networks had been all up in her **** during the year, following her every step, analyzing her, making fun of her, in awe of her, disapproving her as an artist, as a mother and as person. So i was more curious too see what she was going to pull off. I was in a room with my mother rambling homophobic slurs about her, my cousins saying she was fat, and i was just there... Watching her grab that guy's junk and loving it. She didn't give a ****. That's what makes it special.

From what i can remember hearing on the news, Justin, Snoop, Pharrell and other artists had wrote down checks for her to record Blackout, because reportedly when she actually needed to put out music to, you know, make money for custody battles and whatnot, she was broke. 

This time around, she coming back to the same stage, put herself in front of the cameras that watched her fall down in front of the whole world: with A TON OF MONEY, her kids back, a new album that came out 2 days before her performance, the body a of ******* goddess, a better state of mind and life in general, and a Vegas residency that i'm sure after her performance will be sellin' them tickets like it's crack on the streets.

P.S: I swear to God... If i hear that Elvis Presley riff at the beginning of the perfomance... *****, if i hear her sing 'If you're looking for trouble...' In a comeback performance, in 2016, after so long, to claim back her throne, ***** I SWEAR THIS MIGHT JUST BE MY LAST POST ON EXHALE CUZ ***** I'LL BE DEAD. DECEASED. 

6 hours ago, edaraujo said:

OMFG 

MTV's Twitter page is all Britney :bparty:

https://twitter.com/MTV?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

EDIT: Imagine if she opens with Break the Ice's "It's been a while, I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting, but I'm here now."

:unreal:

I need this to be the opening and then have the famous Britney line....that epic...legendary line...IT'S BRITNEY, *****!!! 

Archived