Britney Army refuses to give up, the song is a fighter!! 74 important stations to help Make Me move up on iTunes & Spotify!!! GOOD NEWS is coming this week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z100 has literally 0 reasons to stop playing/drop it.

1) It's number 1 on RateTheMusic

2) The call-out scores aren't out yet (and RateTheMusic should be a hint at good scores)

3) They are receiving requests

4) Britney is headlining their stupid festival

5) It's a great song and nothing like Pretty Girls

Sorry, I just don't get it. :beynah:

Done the links again anyways. :sickofu:

13 minutes ago, button said:

Z100 has literally 0 reasons to stop playing/drop it.

1) It's number 1 on RateTheMusic

2) The call-out scores aren't out yet (and RateTheMusic should be a hint at good scores)

3) They are receiving requests

4) Britney is headlining their stupid festival

5) It's a great song and nothing like Pretty Girls

Sorry, I just don't get it. :beynah:

Done the links again anyways. :sickofu:

They want $$$ it's their gimmick to get $$$ from the labels:They choose the perfect time (when the song is really weak) to comepletely drop it knowing the song will not survive without their airplay... if you want your song to get played heavily on this biggest station you have to pay $$$.

RCA gotta send them some $$$ upon requesting them to put Make Me on their power rotation if they want to save Make Me!

2 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Oh Rise is #21 Make Me is #29 on iTunes 

Do you guys think Make Me can beat Rise in the long run?

I hate to beat a dead horse but I feel google play is more indicative of the charts and the gps opinion since the pre-orders are not affecting sales and it is still full price there. Rise is #8 on google play and make me is 56. So, make me is currently well behind rise. What position was rise in billboard this week?

8 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

They want $$$ it's their gimmick to get $$$ from the labels:They choose the perfect time (when the song is really weak) to comepletely drop it knowing the song will not survive without their airplay... if you want your song to get played heavily on this biggest station you have to pay $$$.

RCA gotta send them some $$$ upon requesting them to put Make Me on their power rotation if they want to save Make Me!

I agree with you, they're pretty much asking for payola. Their behaviour points towards this.

Make Me lost only 0.282 AI despite 0 plays from Z100. We could have gotten a nice 0.600+ update had they played it 4 times like Sunday.:(

Anyways, it's Tuesday, does anything special happen today? 

36 minutes ago, button said:

I agree with you, they're pretty much asking for payola. Their behaviour points towards this.

Make Me lost only 0.282 AI despite 0 plays from Z100. We could have gotten a nice 0.600+ update had they played it 4 times like Sunday.:(

Anyways, it's Tuesday, does anything special happen today? 

wasn't it played 1 time?

Archived