Britney Army refuses to give up, the song is a fighter!! 74 important stations to help Make Me move up on iTunes & Spotify!!! GOOD NEWS is coming this week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

The song is done on Pop guys. z100 dropped it. The rest of the stations follow their lead. In my expert opinion you should move on to focusing on HAC and Rhythmic where it's still saveable and able to gain on those formats. Beyonce doesn't get played on Pop either but still sells well on other formats and her songs sell well on itunes. Follow her formula.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

The song is done on Pop guys. z100 dropped it. The rest of the stations follow their lead. In my expert opinion you should move on to focusing on HAC and Rhythmic where it's still saveable and able to gain on those formats. Beyonce doesn't get played on Pop either but still sells well on other formats and her songs sell well on itunes. Follow her formula.

You obviously don't even know what's going on because it was actually the opposite. The big stations like Z100 were spinning it fine just yesterday and it was the small ones which refused to play it. Hell KIIS gave it most spins ever just yesterday (10).

But I'm interested in the payola though :clap:

7 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

I really don't get how this happened when they played it 4-5 times yesterday and KIIS played it 10 times. 

it's still on their playlist, they didn't drop it yet. 

29 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

**** Z100!

4 minutes ago, button said:

Why are they sabotaging the song of an act who they used the name of to sell their flop festival tickets?????

So once it was sold out they dropped Make Me? Was that their plan all along? Bastards

I think they have something against her.

Archived