Britney Army refuses to give up, the song is a fighter!! 74 important stations to help Make Me move up on iTunes & Spotify!!! GOOD NEWS is coming this week!!

TOUCHMEANGEL

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

MAKE ME IS LOSING SO MANY SPINS TODAY, SHOULD WE JUST GIVE UP AND WAIT FOR 2ND SINGLE ARMY? 

No I'm not giving up yet! We need to keep requesting until promo kicks in. She is set to do the carpool kareoke which should help. She has an interview with Total Request Live coming up too. We need for it to stay a float. Just mediabase requesting isn't going to work that much anymore. We need to tweet and text too. I tweeted and texted a bunch of stations yesterday 

2 minutes ago, Hamper said:

No I'm not giving up yet! We need to keep requesting until promo kicks in. She is set to do the carpool kareoke which should help. She has an interview with Total Request Live coming up too. We need for it to stay a float. Just mediabase requesting isn't going to work that much anymore. We need to tweet and text too. I tweeted and texted a bunch of stations yesterday 

well tweet and text again hoe!

Archived