Only The Deluxe?

lustwecantcontrol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Weird.

Honestly, idk why people would even buy the standard when the deluxe exists and is only a bit more expensive.  Like, do you not want more music?

I feel like standard versions are made for people who like the particular artist but they are not stans so they can feel okay with just the standard version. But for me it's also weird because even if I'm not a stan but I like the album very much I still want to have the deluxe though :cigney:

Just now, G L O R Y said:

I feel like standard versions are made for people who like the particular artist but they are not stans so they can feel okay with just the standard version. But for me it's also weird because even if I'm not a stan but I like the album very much I still want to have the deluxe though :cigney:

Standard versions are for like casual fans and the gp tbh, it's for people who like a single or 2 and are not interested in spending the extra money for more tracks 

1 hour ago, G L O R Y said:

That makes sense.  I guess I just don't understand why people would go for less music when the standard and deluxe are almost the same price.  But to each their own.

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

Weird.

Honestly, idk why people would even buy the standard when the deluxe exists and is only a bit more expensive.  Like, do you not want more music?

I think the casual fan will buy the standard edition. My cousin who like Britney enough to buy her album will shell out $10 for the standard but wont pay $13 for the deluxe. So whatever helps Brit Brit in sales- im all for it

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Standard versions are for like casual fans and the gp tbh, it's for people who like a single or 2 and are not interested in spending the extra money for more tracks 

Usually, they have a different cover, so stans are forced to buy both. This is why I don't get why Team Britney did not bother making two covers. They could sell more this way.

4 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Weird.

Honestly.

what's shitty is when you aren't aware that Target or something has an exclusive deluxe edition and you buy a standard at Walmart or something.

Archived