FuseTV spills tea about Britney, ha star power & original MM video

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Trigger warning: Some unwarranted shade was thrown at Work ***** and TTWE, as well as HIAM, so just wanted to let y'all know before reading it. :queenflopga: You're welcome.

http://www.fuse.tv/2016/08/britney-spears-make-me-video-controversy-op-ed

"A prematurely leaked video clip floating around on the Internet seemed to show Brit at her sexiest with the superstar moving more than she had in years. No singer likes a surprise ruined, but the video was low enough quality to make fans salivating for the full thing. Yet when the final version of "Make Me..." was revealed last Friday, it set Britney stans and pop fans into a tizzy. That strong reaction continues to prove just how provocative Ms. Spears remains today even if she isn't the mainstream force she was just a few years back."

Do you agree? Is FuseTV grasping at straws? Do they present the truth tea you've been looking for?

Discuss.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, breatheonher said:

Britney will forever have the world under her enchantment, she just prefers not to use her power:uknowit:

our humble queen remains humble :tifftear: flawlessney gracing us 24/7 :tifftear:

And the other girls? using their power for self-promo and foolishness :weusay:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The more I watched him in interviews, the more I realized he was actually a pretty smart guy. And that made him seem even hotter.

And then I saw this and it was all over for me.

ugh yaaaasssssss :YESPLEASE: Agreed with everything you said! I think he has cool style, but he's also a very genuine and humble man. :tifftear: Slay at Britney featuring him on my jam!! 

G-Eazy is my exact type. :thirsty:

Anyways... I agree with Fuse.  Britney doesn't actively court controversy the way she used to, but she'll always be controversial just because she's such a polarizing celebrity.  And she definitely still has a shitload of star power, even as her commercial success has diminished.

Honestly, I never understood so much of the hype about HIAM. I love this song but the video is one of my least favorite because she's barely in it. I mean we're allowed to say that in 2016 right? I'm surprised he didn't bring that video up.

To me it was a complete and utter overreaction. And I wish people had better memories of what soooo  many people were saying as those original Clips were leaking onto this site. Words like trashy, ****, tacky,  didn't make any sense, etc, along with the obligatory gifs. Everyone thought she looked hot tho.

I liked the dance scenes, some of the choreo, and the outfits, of what we saw but I didn't like the vast majority of it and I hated the G-Greazy part! I sincerely believe she would have gotten dragged either way. And I still don't even believe there was a fully finished video when the original came out. On to the next....

27 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Honestly, I never understood so much of the hype about HIAM. I love this song but the video is one of my least favorite because she's barely in it. I mean we're allowed to say that in 2016 right? I'm surprised he didn't bring that video up.

It's my least favourite because she looks like she's asleep throughout it. 

And it also looks like they could have created the entire thing in Photoshop or Unity. They did the same thing with IWG, Ooh La La, the official MM video. She barely looks like a real person in half of it.

Plus all the Illuminati imagery. I guess it was trendy at the time, but it doesn't hold up in 2016.

Archived