MAKE ME - Alternative Fanmade VIDEO VERSION

Pan

MAKE ME ALTERNATIVE FANMADE VIDEO VERSION

Update : Idk why they always say ERROR When I try to embedd it....:/

Since the original vdeo was way to hot for the general audience I edited a bit the actual one. Britney on her way to a casting and she brought some references from the past.  ;)
Hope you guys like it! And don´t forget pre-order ‪#‎glory‬ on itunes. <3

Plus 2 Promo Clips I did, if u wanna share... 

PROMO CLIP 1

PROMO CLIP 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW amazing. They should have hired you to edit her video. It has the perfect idea with the tv and some of the old videos as well as playing the new ones. And I love that its Britney mostly in it, not like the ones released where it was more of her girl friends. And yeah maybe just one more idea if you can add the first bit with all the dancers from the first minute of the original video it will be the best :P 

1 minute ago, TheLightningThief said:

Loved it! :YEAHHH:

thanks!!! ;)

@timito
yeah was my first idea to add britney and her dancers to it but I wanted the video to start directly with music so I can blasting it on repeat when we predrink before we go out for party... LMAO

ah okay 

6 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

I meant the first minute of the lachapelle video. But it's still flawless. Could you PM me a HQ version download because I want to use it on my Britney Videography DVD

ah okay ....:)
sure I think u can download it via facebook downloader just google it...should be working.... :) not home right now so I can´t upload the original file somewhere else... :/

Just now, Pan said:

ah okay 

ah okay ....:)
sure I think u can download it via facebook downloader just google it...should be working.... :) not home right now so I can´t upload the original file somewhere else... :/

I will download the faacebook file but most of the times the quality of the downloaded video is so poor. If you could uload it anytime I would really apreciate it

Just now, billbritneyfan said:

I will download the faacebook file but most of the times the quality of the downloaded video is so poor. If you could uload it anytime I would really apreciate it

yeah they decrease always a bit the quality ... :/ I will upload it when Im back home .... ;) 

Archived