Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clumsy is such a fun song, i can picture a colorful and funny but not cheap video. :myjam:

something like chocolate factory meets Elizabeth Banks on Hunger Games meets random shirtless dancers in let's get physical from the 80 clothes :myjam:

1 hour ago, marioh said:

:dead: I think she sounds ok, but in some parts her voice like stutters or something. Hard to explain lol.

45 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

I know, she sounds so wobbly sometimes. I blame the person who mastered the vocals - obviously didn't know what he was doing. The song is a grower tho :bparty:

43 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

I notice in on the first verse when she sings "again and again" her vocals go really wobbly like she's singing gargling water or something... I'm not complaining though I love it 

This is her voice - she has lacked control over it for years now. TBH I think it's a mix of lack of control and vocal damage (probably from raising and lowering larynx to extremes to sing & poor technique when using baby voice). Listen to at X Factor happy birthday. The wobble is there. Same with live recordings of Everytime from OHT.

21 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

I like it! But the effects on her vocals and also the beat are a little "noisy" not so soft and bassy. Cannot explain it more!

I agree!! I don't know why the beat is so brassy and guess it's just the style? I don't mind it too much as long as it isn't a single :)

8 minutes ago, theraspberry said:

This is her voice - she has lacked control over it for years now. TBH I think it's a mix of lack of control and vocal damage (probably from raising and lowering larynx to extremes to sing & poor technique when using baby voice). Listen to at X Factor happy birthday. The wobble is there. Same with live recordings of Everytime from OHT.

I was gonna say, her vibrato doesn't sound as healthy as it used to be :tiffsniffle:

1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

what is that effect on her voice 

"bangin' all over this bedroom"

that sounds really bad 

she recorded two AMAZING songs , Private Show and now Clumsy and these two are better than anything on BJ ( song wise )

but those effects and her sounding like a vacuum cleaner :wontcry: 

I don't understand why they used for some parts different filter than for other parts....Btw first "Oooh" in 'chorus' sounds a bit weird with effect and result is more like glue between verses and "ooh" chorus.

Btw- vacuum cleaner? :selenerz::gloria:

Archived