Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

This is the best song ever! It's so different and artistic, kinda has a old southern (Texan?) sound to parts in it and a LOT of soul! I LOVE the Woah OH OH parts they are incredible! I am just speechless and so happy our Queen is releasing something so catchy, original and artsy :hype:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Aymama said:

R.I.P. Bessie Jose :gobaby:

DEAD AND BURIED WITH NO FUNERAL. CUT LIKE THE SCENE FROM GIMME MORE :drinky:

Just now, Larry Stylinson said:

we not worthy :scalped: 

Everyone should be bowing to our Queen but theyre too busy comparing her to Selena Bidi Bidi BaBum Gomens & complaining about Make Me video.

Flop fan base :overwhelm:

It's cute. Sounds like something I might have bopped to once or twice in my Rave days in the early 2000s  I'm interested to see how it will fit into the album.

I think we are going to hear some crazy remixes of this song and it's going to be blasting all over clubs!

If nothing else I'm really happy that she's trying so many different things! Between MM, PS and now Clumsy, everything has been so very different. I think we should all be happy. We're getting diversity, she's experimenting, obviously having fun. 

I think Bratney Joan is finally in idgaf mode and doing what she want.:flawless:

My fav from Glory thus far. Love PS and MM but this..... Those "ooohhhhoohhhhh"'s  these vocals!!!! :cooltshirt::cooltshirt::cooltshirt: love love love!!!! 

It sounds much better in my Bose headphones than in the car. I can hear the levels in the song and her vocals are perfect. I mean our girl is  Singing her *** off in the song! This is what I've been waiting on. Awesome track for what will surly be an awesome album! 

I'm loving it. It's actually the type of "song" that I've wanted from her since talking about what I wanted for BJ but I think there is too much bass in places. I think it needed a more real instrument sound. Something like Jack white'a Love interruption. It's a bit like Mmm Papi and a bit like a chunk of Britney Jean sounding like a remix. And I don't mean that as the dis some saying that would. It's great and I have it on repeat right now, but I do want a keys, horn and guitar remix.

It's Pulsing bass sounds better outside earphones and I can image the energy it will have in a live performance and dancing to it in the club.

It is a feel good song. **** fun. I can tell Britney had a blast recording it. 

Archived