Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm seeing a lot of hate too. I mean if they like all the million Justin B songs that sound the ******* same out right now :Arianabye:

The FUN has been sucked out of this planet. Everything has to be treated with care. So annoying.

Britney is the gateway **** to HAPPINESS. When will people drop the pretentious bullshit? :MJ:

Like it! The skipping part in the "again, again" line kind of reminds me of the Alien glitch from BJ though, but it's a fun album song. 

I loooove Make Me and am so excited for Just Love Me, but the production on some parts of PS and Clumsy seem so sloppy, while certain parts of both songs are so awesome...like what credible producer or EP (who is the EP btw?) would think the chipmunky parts on PS sound tolerable, or the skip on the again and again in clumsy Is okay to have on the finished product? 

I love all the expermintation and that they are letting Britney play with her voice, but if your going to add effects over it, make sure it smooth sounding and not ear piercing or non human/highly congested sounding.

Hope the rest of the album leans towards the natural soundingness of Make Me with more of the experimentation in the production and not in the voice. 

Archived