OMG 7 green updates in a row for MAKE ME on iTunes!! Make Me is gonna enter Top 20 Pop PASSING 5000 SPIN mark, +10 on SPOTIFY (290,396 plays) & TOUCHMEANGEL is BACK with BRITNEY ARMY today after a busy week (^__^)

TOUCHMEANGEL

16 minutes ago, dare2gare said:

Someone is watching the radio tracking and so far today the rate of plays as compared to previous spins days is higher. It's an estimate though and we still need to request HARD today. 

whoever this person is would be a good ally tbh to get info from, do you have a link to his info?

And yes I send texts to New York, Los Angeles, DC and Houston texts every 30 minutes and will requests these links spaced out throughout the day. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

it becomes a medium size hit on radio, increasing in spins double time. look at Kiarra Gold and Drake's Too Good, they gain 100-150 spins a day non stop. And audience expands, cuz all radio stations start adding it to their playlists. 

That's why Gold is moving up on iTunes!!

Texted! 

8 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Text "Please play Make Me by Britney Spears Feat. G-Eazy" to these numbers throughout the day, once you've requested once online, thx:

Make sure to tweet your local radio stations, and big stations such as Z100 and KISS FM

Also, if you haven't already, give Make Me some good credentials on: http://ratethemusic.com/

just texted and i did the survey earlier :myjam:

1 minute ago, theraspberry said:

I haven't been putting my zip code or whatever. Just name, gender, age. Is that okay?

If you put a email and zip code it actually might increase the chances of it being played. 

I don't like putting my email on every single one of them, I just put it for my local station, Miami.

But yes all you need for it to COUNT: song, name, gender, age, confirmation code. 

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If you put a email and zip code it actually might increase the chances of it being played. 

I don't like putting my email on every single one of them, I just put it for my local station, Miami.

But yes all you need for it to COUNT: song, name, gender, age, confirmation code. 

Thanks! 

Archived