OMG 7 green updates in a row for MAKE ME on iTunes!! Make Me is gonna enter Top 20 Pop PASSING 5000 SPIN mark, +10 on SPOTIFY (290,396 plays) & TOUCHMEANGEL is BACK with BRITNEY ARMY today after a busy week (^__^)

TOUCHMEANGEL

6 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If you put a email and zip code it actually might increase the chances of it being played. 

I don't like putting my email on every single one of them, I just put it for my local station, Miami.

But yes all you need for it to COUNT: song, name, gender, age, confirmation code. 

Another Miamian? Have you heard it being played on Y100 at all??? I never ever listen to the radio and I try to find a list of what they have played but I can't find it so I have no clue what kind of attention the song is getting from them and it annoys me... :xcuseme:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

whoever this person is would be a good ally tbh to get info from, do you have a link to his info?

And yes I send texts to New York, Los Angeles, DC and Houston texts every 30 minutes and will requests these links spaced out throughout the day. 

I will do this too! 

5 minutes ago, Hamper said:

It got -13 spins on Pop. This is normal right? Request like crazy guys!! I requested some yesterday while I was at work but I didn't do nearly as many links as I usually do. I'm about to do a bunch of them today to make up for it. 

It almost peaked last week but AT40 debut saved it! Now it's almost peaking again but we can push it to Top 20 for the Top 20 effect! Let's try our best to keep the positive gain til Friday!

We could got WB to #13 http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/521050-holy-crap-work-*****-has-moved-up-to-13-mediabase-so-happy-congrats-b-army-those-who-requested-hard-yesterday-we-did-it-successfully/&page=3 we can get MM to #20 i believe!

44 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I don't need to...i always imply something randomly in my threads...if you were smart enough you would understand me!

I was "smart enough" to read the title of your thread and see you mentioning your name. :truthtea:

8 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

It almost peaked last week but AT40 debut saved it! Now it's almost peaking again but we can push it to Top 20 for the Top 20 effect! Let's try our best to keep the positive gain til Friday!

We could got WB to #13 http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/521050-holy-crap-work-*****-has-moved-up-to-13-mediabase-so-happy-congrats-b-army-those-who-requested-hard-yesterday-we-did-it-successfully/&page=3 we can get MM to #20 i believe!

do you think that promotion can also give a boost on radio ? For example the VMA performance ?

4 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I'll try to get more people to request. I also think we shouldn't request in the morning. Almost every radio station doesn't take requests early morning because they have a schedule they need to follow for their morning talk shows.

12 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I'll try to get more people to request. I also think we shouldn't request in the morning. Almost every radio station doesn't take requests early morning because they have a schedule they need to follow for their morning talk shows.

Please bump this thread throughout the day, i will provide new links in the evening!

Requested.

I've been having meltdowns and being so dramatic for the past few days, I stopped requesting, but today I realized that even if I hate the official MV, I don't want Britney to flop. I love her and I want to see her succeed...I don't want the song to die and ruin everything, especially when Britney has been very passionate about "Glory".

Done all the links! 

1 minute ago, Freakkkkshow said:

Requested.

I've been having meltdowns and being so dramatic for the past few days, but today I realized that even if I hate the official MV, I don't want Britney to flop. I love her and I want to see her succeed...I don't want the song to die and ruin everything, especially when Britney has been very passionate about it.

SPREAD THE WORD 

29 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

do you think that promotion can also give a boost on radio ? For example the VMA performance ?

Radio stations dont care much about promotion since they dont track singers' promotional activities

They base on Mediabase chart, requests, callout score RTM, Billboard chart to build their playlist each week

If VMA performance helps the song move up on iTunes & BB they will increase MM spins. Some stations are dropping MM because the single dropped out of top 50 this week. If it moves up to top 20 BB next week & Top 20 Medibase they will play it more!

58 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Text "Please play Make Me by Britney Spears Feat. G-Eazy" to these numbers throughout the day, once you've requested once online, thx:

Make sure to tweet your local radio stations, and big stations such as Z100 and KISS FM

Also, if you haven't already, give Make Me some good credentials on: http://ratethemusic.com/

Texted :kisses2all: gonna do more links after work!

42 minutes ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Another Miamian? Have you heard it being played on Y100 at all??? I never ever listen to the radio and I try to find a list of what they have played but I can't find it so I have no clue what kind of attention the song is getting from them and it annoys me... :xcuseme:

the song got played several times a day last week, now I honestly don't hear it, but is on their playlist lol

Archived