We finally saw Britney with some spark and motivation...

Hamper

.... for her career. It seems like she is slowly starting to gain interest in her career again and feels somewhat motivated. She is finally giving her fans decent promo. She performed at the BBMAs, Jimmy Kimmel prank, iheart radio festival performance is coming, Carpool Karoake is coming, Glory Pre-order banner on iTunes is still up, couple radio interviews, and she CANCELED 2 POM dates (that is her money maker) to possibly perform at the VMA's. She is definitely doing this for her fans and you guys treated her like utter **** all because she didn't like the original music video. She FINALLY has creative control and is calling the shots and her own "fans" tell her to retire and kill herself. I hope this doesn't cause her to lose the spark and motivation she has/had for this new era. **** all of you who had a meltdown... I hope karma comes for you. 

If I were Britney, I'd cancel all promo!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hamper said:

.... for her career. It seems like she is slowly starting to gain interest in her career again and feels somewhat motivated. She is finally giving her fans decent promo. She performed at the BBMAs, Jimmy Kimmel prank, iheart radio festival performance is coming, Carpool Karoake is coming, Glory Pre-order banner on iTunes is still up, couple radio interviews, and she CANCELED 2 POM dates (that is her money maker) to possibly perform at the VMA's. She is definitely doing this for her fans and you guys treated her like utter **** all because she didn't like the original music video. She FINALLY has creative control and is calling the shots and her own "fans" tell her to retire and kill herself. I hope this doesn't cause her to lose the spark and motivation she has/had for this new era. **** all of you who had a meltdown... I hope karma comes for you. 

:xcuseme:

4 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I totally agree. I am happy she is doing all this. Even though the video was not what we were expecting, we'll have more soon :)

Why are people generalizing us and saying we are sending her death threats? I've only seen one person saying that and it was in another forum :xcuseme: 

And why do people think it was her the one who scrapped the video? she posted pics on set and we literally saw her on an interview from the video set where she looked the most happy and comfortable she's been in an interview :Arianabye:

10 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

And why do people think it was her the one who scrapped the video? she posted pics on set and we literally saw her on an interview from the video set where she looked the most happy and comfortable she's been in an interview :Arianabye:

Great point! I'd forgotten she did that interview on set.

Did all of those pics and the interview come from Day 1 of shooting? Is it possible that something happened on set on Day 2? Or was it just the overall tone of the video that was off-putting? Man, what a mystery. It's so baffling.  :umHUH:

7 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Why are people generalizing us and saying we are sending her death threats? I've only seen one person saying that and it was in another forum :xcuseme: 

Sure, its not like theres a video where she is yelling at the director and calls him an a.hole. yeah, no reason to think she is the one who disliked it at all. :xcuseme:

21 minutes ago, nevermind said:

Sure, its not like theres a video where she is yelling at the director and calls him an a.hole. yeah, no reason to think she is the one who disliked it at all. :xcuseme:

Was that filmed on Day 1 of the shoot, or Day 2?

I have this sneaking suspicion that David was cramming in extra shots all the way through and pushing the envelope as far as Britney would allow it. Maybe when they saw the final cut he had used all of the hyper-sexualized shots that weren't in the original script?

I'd never wish harm on her or wish her to retire until she's ready to make that decision herself. But if that reshoot video is her creative ideas then she can keep them because that was generic and bland but it's possible that the director of the reshoot is the reason it's **** as well. It could have been a lot better and executed more gracefully but it came out as a mess. 

1 hour ago, austsilva said:

I'd never wish harm on her or wish her to retire until she's ready to make that decision herself. But if that reshoot video is her creative ideas then she can keep them because that was generic and bland but it's possible that the director of the reshoot is the reason it's **** as well. It could have been a lot better and executed more gracefully but it came out as a mess. 

It is better than her not giving us a video at all. Knowing team Britney, I'm surprised we even got a video. And that crappy Make Me video is still better than a lot of the other basic videos that were put out this era. 

1 hour ago, f_rhythm said:

Where are those " kill urself" comments coming from? Why is it everywhere here on exhale? Did Britney flop *** team adress them or what? :mhm: 

No, but her dancers (the females) were lashing out to fans on their social media because they were receiving death threats. And one of Britney's male dancers put a statement out on his instagram.

2 hours ago, Hamper said:

If I were Britney, I'd cancel all promo!

Ironic that you are having a meltdown right now, sweetie. 

2 hours ago, LetMeBe said:

Can someone please send me a screenshot with the fan reaction that wish her to kill herself?

yeah I'd love to see that too, so far I heven't seen any and I feel like those delusional-opinionless-likingeverybritneydecision-Exhalers made that to wish us karma revenage :hype:

Again, everybody has the right to complain respectfully about anything. I don't like this cheap commercial of lip-gloss called MM music video, and that's perfectly ok. I appreciate that she's moving her *** more now than in previous eras (BJ/FF etc), but let's be honest the beginning of GLORY is everything but glorious. 

Archived