We finally saw Britney with some spark and motivation...

Hamper

8 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Ironic that you are having a meltdown right now, sweetie. 

So you completely miss the point of the the entire thread 

only to tell them they're having a "meltdown" - no they're just explaining their side of the situation, which wouldn't really be called a meltdown because they're not parading around everywhere saying U SUX N U SUX AND THIS AND BRITNEY SUX **** SUX like everyone that has been suspended has been doing.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LetMeBe said:

Can someone please send me a screenshot with the fan reaction that wish her to kill herself?

I saw one today. Not on this forum though. Some so called "fan" told me he just wanted to stab Britney to death, because she's lazy and didn't live up to his expectations, and that she ended up being under a c-ship because she deserves it. I was so disgusted. I hope karma really comes for him.

But I'm sure there are just a few people acting like this. **** them all.

9 minutes ago, Orlando. said:

I saw one today. Not on this forum though. Some so called "fan" told me he just wanted to stab Britney to death, because she's lazy and didn't live up to his expectations, and that she ended up being under a c-ship because she deserves it. I was so disgusted. I hope karma really comes for him.

Don't take things too personally. Of course, there are plenty of dumb people out there, but just ignore them. You'll be happier :myjam:

32 minutes ago, Orlando. said:

That's just sick and disgusting. Was it on another forum? He should be reported. I hope the authorities catch on to him if he's posting death threats on the internet. 

Frankly I mostly just read the board, because stuff gets blown up so big.  I just enjoy Britney, enjoy the music and support her as a lovely human who also happens to be famous.  Love the song, so much.  She looks vibrant and happy and alive - loving the process of making music again - there's a spark of joy inside that has seemed missing for a while now, and I am very happy for her.  For me, the other stuff isn't as important.  I'm not expecting everyone to agree with me or anything, that's just how I feel.

Archived