Has anyone stopped and thought of Britney?

BlackoutExtreme

Maybe she is embarrassed of the first video, and does not want it to come out? Maybe she saw where the video was going and scrapped the video. I think she does not approve of the first video, and told her team not to release it. 

Now she's got all these fans demanding a video she never wanted people to see. It's sad. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Then maybe she shouldn't have posted a picture from the set with the boys. And proceeded to have lunch the next day with the lead boy and post pictures about it as well.

i7QvGtthtb1LT_zps8c9bf186.gif

I swear there are a bunch of 16 year olds on this site. She probably saw the final cut and thought the video looked like a damn mess with no plot. Stfu

2 hours ago, Hamper said:

I swear there are a bunch of 16 year olds on this site. She probably  saw the final cut and thought the video looked like a damn mess with no plot. Stfu

Before shooting starts: David - "Ok Britney this is what the video will look like, the story and these are all the scenes you have to shoot ok?"

Britney proceeds to film video...

After shooting: Britney - "Oh I don't like, I didn't know it would look like that"

:drown: 

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Sorry but if she really was embarassed like you're prentending she would not have shot it. Let's not act like she has never done this before and she is as pure as a virgin lmao. Maybe she wanted ONE scene deleted, why not... but that's it. And it's not a good reason to cancel a 2M $ music video.

Except the rumors are pointing to Britney wanting a couple of scenes deleted or changed but the director is egotistical as hell and refused to change his original vision no matter what. So they had a fall out. 

2 hours ago, Hamper said:

I swear there are a bunch of 16 year olds on this site. She probably saw the final cut and thought the video looked like a damn mess with no plot. Stfu

Thank you 

She probably didn't like the way he had edited it together....it is a bit choppy plus it's also possible he had changed things like took something out and she was pissed about it 

41 minutes ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

Maybe she is embarrassed of the first video, and does not want it to come out? Maybe she saw where the video was going and scrapped the video. I think she does not approve of the first video, and told her team not to release it. 

Now she's got all these fans demanding a video she never wanted people to see. It's sad. 

Then release official statement since she has posted pictures from the video set... :thetea:

Guest willysilva
28 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Then maybe she shouldn't have posted a picture from the set with the boys. And proceeded to have lunch the next day with the lead boy and post pictures about it as well.

i7QvGtthtb1LT_zps8c9bf186.gif

david lachapelle forced her to upload the pic. or was it her team?  :tree:

Well then, when did her immaculate taste in visuals turn into complete and utter ****.  Because there is no way in hell that the official video is better than the first.

Some of you aren't realizing the bigger picture.  The era is going to be another massive failure.  The song is failing to make a big impact.  The video has done nothing for the song and has an embarrassingly low view count on Vevo.  Britney is, again, failing to promote her work.  There is a reason people get so bent out of shape.  We don't want her to fail.  We want a successful era with 4-5 singles.  Lord, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if RCA dropped her.  Her only saving grace is her Vegas show and her perfumes (which is why she cares to promote her perfumes and beauty line).  But at some point, Vegas will see a decline and what will she have to fall back on?

How can anyone be confused about this? She has said numerous times in the past she feels silly/uncomfortable doing **** vids - her team called to clarify (damage control) after one interview because she literally said yes they push her to go too far ********! Also we have her yelling she doesn't like it and calling someone a f--king ******* in that video...Britney would have to be pretty mad to get to that level. The original video is like **** honestly, Britney being dry humped by a pack of men and humping the floor - of course she doesn't like it! Her team do not respect her at all, it makes me so angry. 

Guest willysilva
6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The only picture David made her upload was the single art for Make me which is better then the whole new video by itself 

3eamp.gif

she looked so good the day she shot tjhat. people say the album cover was also shot that day :tiffsniffle:

now we have a mv screenshot  :tiffsniffle:

I don't think Britney had a problem with the video, nor with David and even less about the storyline or whatever. RCA didn't like the video and probably didn't like that her team was leaking bits and pieces of the video to create hype! There's something serious concerning the rights to the video going on! Britney is involved in this project from head to toe, she even kept the dancers for the jimmy kimmel prank. I don't agree at all that after everything was done and perfect for the release she suddenly didn't like it anymore

We've seen the video and it's amazing. She needs to stop shooting videos and then scrapping them. Music videos are planned from the beginning and you even see them plan everything in advance in FTR and IABJ. It's not like she was surprised by how it turned out. It wastes time, money and effort and it is really selfish to be honest. Yeah, she's the star of the video but there are a lot of other people involved in it. The entire crew who worked on it, the director, producer, dancers, etc. who worked hard and did their job and can't add this to their resume. 

Just now, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

We've seen the video and it's amazing. She needs to stop shooting videos and then scrapping them. It wastes time, money and effort and it is really selfish to be honest. Yeah, she's the star of the video but there are a lot of other people involved in it. The entire crew who worked on it, the director, producer, dancers, etc. who worked hard and did their job and can't add this to their resume. 

I don't think it was her call! She gone through with it till the end. It was ready. The problem is not her, is either her team or, most likely, RCA

2 minutes ago, Likeliquour said:

I don't think it was her call! She gone through with it till the end. It was ready. The problem is not her, is either her team or, most likely, RCA

Maybe not, but the same exact thing happened with Perfume and it was confirmed that it was because of Britney. Why would her team let that happen three times in a row when these videos cost $1-2 million on average? 

1 hour ago, BlackoutExtreme said:

Nope cus most of this Fanbase early temper tantrum throwing three-year-olds, if they don't get what they want they kick an scream 

Archived