Has anyone stopped and thought of Britney?

BlackoutExtreme

13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Well then, when did her immaculate taste in visuals turn into complete and utter ****.  Because there is no way in hell that the official video is better than the first.

Some of you aren't realizing the bigger picture.  The era is going to be another massive failure.  The song is failing to make a big impact.  The video has done nothing for the song and has an embarrassingly low view count on Vevo.  Britney is, again, failing to promote her work.  There is a reason people get so bent out of shape.  We don't want her to fail.  We want a successful era with 4-5 singles.  Lord, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if RCA dropped her.  Her only saving grace is her Vegas show and her perfumes (which is why she cares to promote her perfumes and beauty line).  But at some point, Vegas will see a decline and what will she have to fall back on?

I know y'all hate the video but if we don't support it she'll fail. And that's something we don't want to happen, like you said. Britney shouldn't have come up with something so basic but we can't not support her, y'know what I mean? 

I sure hope she does some promo next week to support the video/song but lbr she probably won't :britstare:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

but the same exact thing happened with Perfume and it was confirmed that it was because of Britney. Why would her team let that happen twice when these videos cost $1-2 million on average? 

Exactly! I don't think they would let her go through this path all over again and she made it very clear about perfume and WB that she wanted it all different, but now she seemed very confident about what she was doing. And, as we saw on the jimmy kimmel prank, she kept the concept and the dancers of the original music video. 

4 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Nope cus most of this Fanbase early temper tantrum throwing three-year-olds, if they don't get what they want they kick an scream 

That's how everything works. You make a bad product, your customers are going to complain. It's not just Britney. She released a **** video when we had a good one already shot and edited, so of course people are going to complain. They were expecting David LaChapelle and what they got was a fat man dancing in a fedora.

2 minutes ago, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

That's how everything works. You make a bad product, your customers are going to complain. It's not just Britney. She released a **** video when we had a good one already shot and edited, so of course people are going to complain. They were expecting David LaChapelle and what they got was Britney's "artistic vision" of a fat man dancing in a fedora.

Her own fans disliking the video/sending her vile abuse is not just a general complaint. And the original video is basically ****.

We don't know how she feels about it. But we need to accept this and stop being mad just for a video. We need to remember what she has been through the past ten years. She is still there, doing music, doing shows. Maybe she was happy doing the video shoot, posting pictures and more but at the end, she did not like the LaChapelle video. Honestly, she has the right to not like it. Maybe he gave them an idea of it and then, it was totally different.

I don't want to get mad about the video. I don't want to be negative and think about how it could have been amazing. The video is done. So we need to move on and support her after all. We'll have more music videos but the most important is that we are having a new album !!!! (and remember that Me against the music was not such a HUGE video...and then Toxic happened !!!! So we'll see !).

Guest willysilva
6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I just can't believe how some people are ok with THIS part tho. I'm about to make a thread. 

do it. we are here to discuss britney  :tree:

2 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Um disliking the video IS a general complaint? The dislike button is there for a reason. U dislike the video? click dislike. U like the video? Click like. Wtf do u think those are there for? lmfao.

I meant the pathetic losers starting twitter profiles to urge people to dislike it and writing things like 'Yes 10k dislikes keep going guys!'. Pathetic scum calling themselves fans and calling the video '**** Me' and things like that, like that's completely out of my comprehension how people could be so cruel. 

3 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Oh, didn't know about any of that. I frankly don't keep up with haters so idk lol. I'm sure Britney doesn't either

I hope she doesn't because some of the stuff is truly horrendous. It must be haters in disguise, I can't imagine any fan could truly be that awful but who knows.

22 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

How can anyone be confused about this? She has said numerous times in the past she feels silly/uncomfortable doing **** vids - her team called to clarify (damage control) after one interview because she literally said yes they push her to go too far ********! Also we have her yelling she doesn't like it and calling someone a f--king ******* in that video...Britney would have to be pretty mad to get to that level. The original video is like **** honestly, Britney being dry humped by a pack of men and humping the floor - of course she doesn't like it! Her team do not respect her at all, it makes me so angry. 

The new one is like a **** too .So what is your point ?

7 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I meant the pathetic losers starting twitter profiles to urge people to dislike it and writing things like 'Yes 10k dislikes keep going guys!'. Pathetic scum calling themselves fans and calling the video '**** Me' and things like that, like that's completely out of my comprehension how people could be so cruel. 

:moorangu:

8 minutes ago, minKey said:

The new one is like a **** too .So what is your point ?

It's much less **** than the other one where a group of men are literally humping her in a pack. But I do agree the new one sucks too. Why does her team seem to think all her videos have to be nothing but ***?

40 minutes ago, .PUT.ON.A.PRIVATE.SHOW. said:

That's how everything works. You make a bad product, your customers are going to complain. It's not just Britney. She released a **** video when we had a good one already shot and edited, so of course people are going to complain. They were expecting David LaChapelle and what they got was a fat man dancing in a fedora.

Then what if it was the label who pulled it,  Should she herself up load it and get in **** just so her (fans ) won't turn on her ? I don't really like this video either but that don't mean I'm ganna go crazy send death threats or be so dramatic and say I'm done 

17 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

It's much less **** than the other one where a group of men are literally humping her in a pack. But I do agree the new one sucks too. Why does her team seem to think all her videos have to be nothing but ***?

I agree with your thoughts about the original video, all the way. While I don't mind either video, cause I love seeing her in any way, shape, or form, neither seems to fit the spirit of the song. I agree the first one seems overly ****** for it and the official one seems a bit too campy or something, each feeling discombobulated. The song seems to me more sensual than anything and I wish the video had gone in that direction.

Archived