Britney Jean Era/Retirement

westshouse

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I actually think they should've just released Work ***** as a stand alone single before Vegas. Then Piece Of Me 2013-2016 then the new album. I know it would've been a big gap from 2011's Femme Fatale to 2016's Glory, but BJ wouldn't be missed by many. Only a few people bought it :wontcry:

No that wouldn't even work because this fanbase would say that she's lazy or whatever :sickofu:

We always find some way to bring her down

Do you really think a fanbase that had a MASSIVE meltdown over a music video would really support a 5 year break between two albums?

42 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

I actually think they should've just released Work ***** as a stand alone single before Vegas. Then Piece Of Me 2013-2016 then the new album. I know it would've been a big gap from 2011's Femme Fatale to 2016's Glory, but BJ wouldn't be missed by many. Only a few people bought it :wontcry:

Well most of the GP didn't even know Britney Jean existed. It did have some good songs though so maybe an EP could have been released instead of the full album and perhaps a few standalone singles in between. If Britney Jean had not been released would Pretty Girls and Tom's Diner still have been released?

50 minutes ago, patricia said:

They made a rushed album, they let the album flop harder than ever due to Vegas. The promotion was a mess, WB did it decently on the charts (it became an anthem tho), Perfume was.......... well.. let's forget it

If she flops this time, it's because she wants to. However, I think that if she flops now is bc maybe she doesn't care about recognition anymore, nor money or anything related to the music business, but I think that she will be making music for her fans, because at the end of the day she loves making music and being a artist

True, I know people don't like to hear it but if Britney wanted to be number 1 and all the rest we'd be getting a lot more promo/enthusiasm from her. We should just appreciate she still makes music for us. I don't blame her one bit for losing her passion - I cannot think of one other celebrity who has been treated in such a vile and cruel way by the media/general public as Britney. It just makes you think at the end of the day it's not even worth trying to be a nice/good person, I mean look Britney is considered one of the nicest/most humble celebs in the business and look at the disgusting way she is treated while ******** are praised. Disgrace.

Archived