The Petition got Viral all the media is talking about it.

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Britards are deluding themselves again. Y'all realize that they spent 2 millions dollars on that video right? That means they have no budget left for the rest of the videos if we even get any. And this will keep happening as long as we let them do it. The least they could do is release a statement but I guess we don't even deserve that. :drown:

It's really rude and obnoxious for people on this board to be calling other people Britards who simply don't agree with them or the tactics that they are taking . Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't make you better than anybody else. Why don't you just let up a little bit.

3 minutes ago, derick said:

You're delusional asf if U think it's that easy they already kno that and are melting down wtf is the difference if she had said something :whitneyshade:

:hype:

i think (hope) some would back off it was brit's decision. we are supportive of her.

we  could accept her vision ain't that great but we would let it go.

Just now, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Have you watched the new video? :madonna:

That was thrown together at the last minute sis :MJ:

Lbr with the backlash this video has gotten they'll have no choice but to invest a lot in the next video. Then again, expensive doesn't necessarily equate to being good. Baby One More Time is probably one of the cheapest videos she's done yet remains iconic to this day :cutebrit:

3 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Have you watched the new video? :madonna:

3 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Sis, the old video is everything but cheap. She demolishes a ******* house for ****'s sake. You are dumb for putting up with that bullshit. :drown:

+ They clearly spent all the budget on it judging from the cheap 10,000$ mess that the new video is. Don't be disappointed when the next video is Private Show perfume commercial :madonna:

Why tf would they put every cent of the budget for the album into one video you are dumb asf u stupid ***** she plans on having more than one single and the fact that they shot more than one video must tell u something idiot. That **** want two million dollars :hype:tacky *** wear house and pool scenes cheap outfits ***** plz :hype:

toxic cost 500k:hype:

7 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Damn... I never looked at it this way but you are right.

Well I appreciate you looking at it in a different light. I don't say the things I say to try to change anybody's mind just like the people who are going after her won't change my mind.

It's just gotten to a point of viciousness and I don't understand it. I'm not sure what people think they're getting out of any of this anymore. 

I firmly believe that video was never fully made which is why no one has ever claimed to see the full video and no one has ever leaked the full thing. 

4 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Well I appreciate you looking at it in a different light. I don't say the things I say to try to change anybody's mind just like the people who are going after her won't change my mind.

It's just gotten to a point of viciousness and I don't understand it. I'm not sure what people think they're getting out of any of this anymore. 

I firmly believe that video was never fully made which is why no one has ever claimed to see the full video and no one has ever leaked the full thing. 

Your post hit close to my heart because I experienced something similar in my life. I always defend her and support her and yet I acted so messy with this whole thing. :crying2:

We forget that Britney is a HUMAN before being a pop star and the truth is... She doesn't owe us anything and she doesn't have to cross her own boundaries and she certainly doesn't have to do something that makes her uncomfortable for the sake of making us happy.

12 minutes ago, YouFeelLikeParadise said:

Your post hit close to my heart because I experienced something similar in my life. I always defend her and support her and yet I acted so messy with this whole thing. :crying2:

We forget that Britney is a HUMAN before being a pop star and the truth is... She doesn't owe us anything and she doesn't have to cross her own boundaries and she certainly doesn't have to do something that makes her uncomfortable for the sake of making us happy.

I'm sorry you went through something difficult. And I understand people being disappointed and even a  pressed for a bit. I just don't understand this next level stuff. And she is a human being she is not a product.

I still don't think it has to do with the video being too ****. Again I think there's a lot of underlying bullshit that went down that we have no idea about and never will. I think Britney/her team and David lachapelle were at loggerheads and couldn't make a compromise so **** hit the fan.

How that led to Britney being so hated on this site now blows my mind.

Archived