Important: Please Support Make Me

X445500

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

yes we gonna let her flop cause it seems she doesn't care at all 

a 34 year old mature woman with all this years as an artist she cannot act like a 15 year old stupid girl and give to her fans this shitty music video

after all she has already done the past years 

the britney jean fiasco 

perfume fiasco

shitty girls fiasco

that's enough 

**** off ***** if you'll try to come back and stan our girl when she performs i'll destory and drag your *** 

Io0OquQ.gif

I didn't like the video, but i don't hate it, she looks beautiful! And i like to watch it over and over, i just know that this era will be amazing!! It's starting guys, be positive, the album will be a masterpiece i can sense it!! Keep requesting, streaming... We all want more britney! Let's do it!! Clumsy might come next friday, aren't you all excited for the new songs of the album? OMG the Just Luv Me snippet was LQ but it slayed! Stay positive guys! Good things are coming! Iheart, carpool, Vma's probably, and who knows what's next?! We are even getting a GLORY vinyl with our name on it! I mean yeah!!! Hopefully we are getting all her albums on vinyl too and maybe sometime in the future a video collection on blu-ray with unreleased footage like the greatest hits DVD! Stay positive :)

Just now, RafaelSoares said:

The only thing I'll do for the rest of this era is buy a physical copy of the album in my country and watch the next videos and performances if they are good. There's nothing we can do to save Make Me, it's doomed.

So you don't like the song in general? 

If not, that's fine. But if you do, please continue to request the song on the radio. 

Thank you 

17 minutes ago, X445500 said:

Supporting the song through requesting is one way that fans who dislike the video can continue to support Make Me. Just because the MV isn't great, doesn't mean that they can just neglect how the song is performing in the radio. Well they can, but they shouldn't because that kind of attitude is childish. 

Agreed. I'm streaming it right now. The song is still good and needs fan support. 

1 minute ago, X445500 said:

So you don't like the song in general? 

If not, that's fine. But if you do, please continue to request the song on the radio. 

Thank you 

Britney has no power nowadays to make a hit without a very good music video, requesting is pointless. It WON'T be a hit no matter what we do. I'll gladly try again if they play their cards right with the next single.

5 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I didn't say she has to put her career before her kids. They obviously conflict and she needs to keep them separate. She is trying to mesh them and all we're getting are boring, watered down videos that have no plot. Cool, her two kids are happy seeing mommy on TV, but in turn, she has pissed off millions of her fans who were expecting something good. 

The Make Me video is not unique, it's not memorable and it will be forgotten by next week. People still watch Toxic because it is well made, it has a good plot and she's so fierce in it. She brought that same energy and vibe in the original Make Me video, but the version they released is so opposite, it's just not good.

Okay well now I understand your point better. Thank you and I appreciate your response and time you take to explain things. 

Well I do hope that you find a silver lining during this era. I hope that Britney is able to do something that will make you and other fans happy. After all, she is Britney Spears. We just never knows what can happen. 

Thank you 

1 minute ago, RafaelSoares said:

Britney has no power nowadays to make a hit without a very good music video, requesting is pointless. It WON'T be a hit no matter what we do. I'll gladly try again if they play their cards right with the next single.

Alrighty then. 

As long as you'll try. 

Thank you 

3 hours ago, X445500 said:

You're in shock? You talk as if you have something to gain or lose from Britney's actions. To be a fan of someone means that you appreciate what they do for you regardless of what you do for them. Britney has thanked her fans many times and has shown her love to everyone by continually putting out music. 

The girl in BOMT was a girl that was hungry for the glory. The woman we have now is mature and seasoned; and who couldn't care less about the fame. But Glory is an album for the fans. 

So if you are that concerned or in shock about your recent experience with Britney, I suggest you take a break from social media and view her the same way as GP does. Who knows, you might fall back in love with her one more time. 

Thank you

:) 

mature? go back and see the music video for make me and tell me if you see some maturity in there as an artist (we only speak about her as an artisti and not as a person)

cause i don't see any sweetie and that's the problem 

22 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

mature? go back and see the music video for make me and tell me if you see some maturity in there as an artist (we only speak about her as an artisti and not as a person)

cause i don't see any sweetie and that's the problem 

I look at the MM MV as women having fun objectifying men. She doesn't need to look like she has a stick up her *** all the time you know ... A woman can be mature and still continue to be flirty and giddy #justsaying 

:cigney:

Archived