Important: Please Support Make Me

X445500

Hi guys. So it seems like the meltdowns are slowly settling down and I would like to thank everyone for still sticking around. 

I'm writing this thread because I want everyone to come together and put their differences aside and work as a team to support Make Me. 

I know the video is not epic, but we have to continue to support it if we want more from Britney this era. We cannot let entitlement or pride ruin what could be the greatest era we could experience one more time. 

Think about it.

Blackout was an amazing album, but the whole world wanted to watch Britney fail. 

Circus was a labeled as a comeback for Britney. However, aside from Womanizer, Circus, and 3, nothing is quite memorable about that era. Oh and TCTS:BS was dragged all over the floor. 

Femme Fatale era was a new era that saw the bloom of new fans. Britney broke pop barriers with HIAM; sat trends with TTWE; and slain the pop scene with IWG. She was huge. However, Britney was also criticized for her weight, dancing, and constantly looking lost and medicated. Again, we were not able to fully enjoy this successful era.

Britney Jean. :gloria:

And now. Glory Era. 

G L O R Y

We're gonna let her flop for an album titled "Glory?" Are you guys serious? Wtf. Britney looks AMAZING (better than any of the eras I've listed). Music quality is better than Circus and BJ already. The public is checking for Britney. She's already performed and slain at the BBMAs; confirmed iHeart Radio and possibly VMAs. 

I'm thinking, Britney is set with Vegas until 2017. She going to release Glory and depending of the reception, she might just release a remix album and another greatest hits to finish her contract. 

Is that what you want? 

TL:DR you are entitled to feel what you feel, but continue to support this era because it's the best one we will ever get to ITZ or Britney era. 

Thank you 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes we gonna let her flop cause it seems she doesn't care at all 

a 34 year old mature woman with all this years as an artist she cannot act like a 15 year old stupid girl and give to her fans this shitty music video

after all she has already done the past years 

the britney jean fiasco 

perfume fiasco

shitty girls fiasco

that's enough 

3 minutes ago, DontTellIt said:

Preach sis. Notice it's all the gay obsessed fans (us) talking about the original video not being released. It clogs #makeme. Let the GP enjoy it.

Exactly. The GP has already forgetten ENews and the Instagram pics. We should not poke the bear and just continue to appreciate the quality of music this era. 

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

yes we gonna let her flop cause it seems she doesn't care at all 

a 34 year old mature woman with all this years as an artist she cannot act like a 15 year old stupid girl and give to her fans this shitty music video

after all she has already done the past years 

the britney jean fiasco 

perfume fiasco

shitty girls fiasco

that's enough 

I am referring to the whole group in exhale but would love if you responded about your personal feelings about this era so far. 

Don't you think that Make Me and PS music quality trumps those reasons you've mentioned so far? If not, why? 

Thank you 

1 minute ago, Supernova. said:

I bought it what more do you want?:whitneyshade:

I want you to use YOUR energy and time here in a productive kind. Stop being upset or negative, and see the brighter side. You cannot constantly live your life full of resentment towards Britney (the brand). You can try, but you're only clouding your judgment about the possibly greatness that's to come.

thank you 

:) 

Guest Supernova.
1 minute ago, Style. said:

you request, you stream, you suck, you promote on grindr and after this u should feel free to post a comment like this

capish, puta? 

seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

you request, you stream, you suck, you promote on grindr and after this u should feel free to post a comment like this

capish, puta? 

Omg such passion in those response. Thank you for simplifying my thoughts. 

I truly believe that if we get a Lotus era to our Bionic (BJ) Britney will just decline in effort. 

:crying2: 

Unfortunately a lot of the fans are not pleased with the video. I say - if you want to support the video, by all means please do. But for those who don't, let us not vilify them. More importantly, let's have hope that things will get better. We still have promo lined up and the album sounds like it might be her best in a long time. Let's all look forward to that :hugs:

You people are talking as we work for her. If we are eager to get the album, we pre-order. If we want to listen/watch the song, we stream. We don't get ******* paid for doing all the ***** for her. Don't you tell me (or other fans) to do this or that. I ain't a puppet. And look, what do we even get in returns? Shitty album cover, shitty video. Oh yea, not to forget that mess of Britney Jean era with 0 promo. Fans are fed up because of the constant disappointment and let downs from her and the team.:whitneyshade:

And don't get me started with "if you don't support, she'll be demotivated" bullshit. FF had hits and what did we get in return. Gorl bye. :Arianabye:

11 minutes ago, X445500 said:

I am referring to the whole group in exhale but would love if you responded about your personal feelings about this era so far. 

Don't you think that Make Me and PS music quality trumps those reasons you've mentioned so far? If not, why? 

Thank you 

listen sweetie i admire britney as a person 

personally i turned to ba a fan on 2007 when she was in her downfall

i'm smile when she's smiling i'm happy about her etc she's a good role model and she's one of my inspirations in life

but clearly as an artist she turns out to be a joke..to be a fan doesn't mean you have to be in denial you know? 

i'm in LOVE with private show and make me but i won't give her my coins anymore

what is the artist without the FANS??? nothing

she need to put more effort into her work and into her projects

for the first time i'm feeling embarrassed to share the music video with my friends (who are not britney fans and they laughing at me)

for the gp britney is a JOKE and there is a reason for that

and i'm sure for the industry too

this music video it's embarrassing first of all FOR HER as an artist 

where's the girl WHO MADE HISTORY ONLY WEARING A SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT?? WHERE IS SHE?

WHERE IS HER INSPIRATION AND PASSION ABOUT HER WORK?? 

I'M STILL IN SHOCK OF WHAT I 'VE SEEN

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

The problem is EVERYBODY wants her to succeed and do well and she goes so far as to shoot an awesome video, it's even edited and then she backs out at the last second and turns everything into Mommy friendly kid crap. 

We've been supporting her for three years through this kid nonsense and it's ruining her career. This is how it is and if you're cool with music videos of Mommies flirting with a boy and acting like she's being really really naughty, than awesome. But I've been a Britney fan since 98 and I know she's better than this. The original video is fierce as hell and it's amazing. All she had to do was say "Ok, I'll take a chance this time" but she played it safe again. It ruined the BJ era and it's already starting to ruin this era. What else is there to do?

How do you know that Britney is the one that backed out? Do you know what happened during or after filming? Are you a mother as well? Why do you hate the fact that Britney is a mother?

From your response, I've gathered that you have lost hope in supporting Britney. So my question is, how can you continually be in a fan site for here and dedicate time and effort just to spew negativity? 

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Unfortunately a lot of the fans are not pleased with the video. I say - if you want to support the video, by all means please do. But for those who don't, let us not vilify them. More importantly, let's have hope that things will get better. We still have promo lined up and the album sounds like it might be her best in a long time. Let's all look forward to that :hugs:

I appreciate your response. The reason why I am asking fans who dislike the MV to continue to support the song is because there are other ways to show support aside from watching the MV. They can request and stream the song only. 

6 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

listen sweetie i admire britney as a person 

personally i turned to ba a fan on 2007 when she was in her downfall

i'm smile when she's smiling i'm happy about her etc she's a good role model and she's one of my inspirations in life

but clearly as an artist she turns out to be a joke..to be a fan doesn't mean you have to be in denial you know? 

i'm in LOVE with private show and make me but i won't give her my coins anymore

what is the artist without the FANS??? nothing

she need to put more effort into her work and into her projects

for the first time i'm feeling embarrassed to share the music video with my friends (who are not britney fans and they laughing at me)

for the gp britney is a JOKE and there is a reason for that

and i'm sure for the industry too

this music video it's embarrassing first of all FOR HER as an artist 

where's the girl WHO MADE HISTORY ONLY WEARING A SCHOOL GIRL OUTFIT?? WHERE IS SHE?

WHERE IS HER INSPIRATION AND PASSION ABOUT HER WORK?? 

I'M STILL IN SHOCK OF WHAT I 'VE SEEN

You're in shock? You talk as if you have something to gain or lose from Britney's actions. To be a fan of someone means that you appreciate what they do for you regardless of what you do for them. Britney has thanked her fans many times and has shown her love to everyone by continually putting out music. 

The girl in BOMT was a girl that was hungry for the glory. The woman we have now is mature and seasoned; and who couldn't care less about the fame. But Glory is an album for the fans. 

So if you are that concerned or in shock about your recent experience with Britney, I suggest you take a break from social media and view her the same way as GP does. Who knows, you might fall back in love with her one more time. 

Thank you

:) 

3 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I'm just enjoying the music. The video is unremarkable but at least we have better quality music now. Getting the airplay back up is more important. 

Supporting the song through requesting is one way that fans who dislike the video can continue to support Make Me. Just because the MV isn't great, doesn't mean that they can just neglect how the song is performing in the radio. Well they can, but they shouldn't because that kind of attitude is childish. 

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

Because the same exact things happened with the WB video, then Perfume. Then the Pretty Girls video and now this. It all reeks of Britney's input to make it "girly" and "empowering." I'm not sure she really knows what empowering means because nothing in the past five years has been empowering to women specifically. 

You're right, I am losing hope in supporting Britney. The past three years have given us nothing but these fun, girly children's videos and nobody except Britney likes them. I don't hate that she's a mother, I love that she has kids and that she's such a big part of their life. I hate that she lets it control her career to the point it has changed her entire image and she's canceling projects because of what her kids might think.

Being a mom hasn't stopped every other pop star from continuing their career. Where are the videos of JLo having a girls day saying "like ohmygod"? There aren't any because she has maintained her image while still being a great mom.

But you've got to understand that every person remains an individual. Britney Spears is not JLo or Beyoncé. She is Britney Spears. She decides what's best for her and what is best for her children. She chooses to be a mother before anything else, and that should be something that we, as fans, should commend her for. 

If i may ask, I would like to know why you are you bent that she put her career before her children? Why do you think Britney has to do that? 

Archived