Hey ! I've made a quick comeback to say..

Guest riccus

I agree with you, the fans are a major part of the problem, they are either obscenely obsessive or cannot be pleased, there's no happy medium.

People just cannot accept that this was her decision because they constantly expect more and more.

The video was harmless and personally I don't think it always has to be epic or a monument to how famous she is, like she said in a recent interview 

"it's good to strip it all back to where there's one outfit, some movement and the music" she said this herself but people still couldn't get their heads around the idea that there might not be a parade through new york, controversial ****** reference or fireworks shooting out her *** in this video.

I love it, I think it's cute, light hearted, she looks hot AF and the song is great, i play it all the time MM is one of her best tracks since femme fatale in my opinion, i love her softer vocals and I hope the song/video/era does well despite the boycotting some members of this fanbase are claiming they'll do just to get one over on her and her team.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived