The concept of the (new) Make Me video is really strange..

RaiseMyRoof

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked how they were supposed to meet on Saturday at 1 pm but she was just on her way at 1:15 and it looked super cool and a lot of expectations but then everything started to suck really quickly...

just...like...her career

its always late and it looks cool for a day and it all goes downhill

god I love Britney. such an icon.

And gay men on a pole jumping each other, a random tiger and tv being thrown makes so much more sense then Britney searching for the right guy to make her move but it seemed like she was auditioning dancers for a shoot which is why the girls were watching her and the guy she picked on the tv at the end DUR

8 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE DEVASTED ALL THE ******* DAY? I CAN'T :NYheadache:

IF U DONT LIKE THE VIDEO, FINE

BUT DONT LET THIS AMAZING SONG DIE!!!

STREAM THIS ******* MASTERPIECE!!!

:myjam: MAKE ME OH OH OOOOOOOH

stop plz. 

the positivity aint working and 1-2 more streams won't make a difference.

21 minutes ago, derick said:

And gay men on a pole jumping each other, a random tiger and tv being thrown makes so much more sense then Britney searching for the right guy to make her move but it seemed like she was auditioning dancers for a shoot which is why the girls were watching her and the guy she picked on the tv at the end DUR

i'm sure an artist like David definitely had something in mind lol 

1 hour ago, mrken said:

they are audition guys for the Make Me... video, that's why you see those Make Me casting sign when shes walking into the studio.. end up Britney hooking up with one of the guy in the end.. 

It Should Be Easy feat. Flop.I.Am :sickofu:

No they're auditioning for a guy to make britney oooh:sickofu: 

They have the og video

mindtrappa on pj

Team B already has all the footage and a final edit (although apparently not one without a timestamp). David removed his name from the project, so they can basically do whatever they want with that as far as I know. But I feel like part of why they haven't just come out with their own edit is because a LaChapelle video is kind of pointless when the man removes himself as a form of protest against the final product.

Guest emailmycock

Don't you get it, sisterns? Britney knows how much this era will slay and snatch weaves so she released that shitty MV to keep our expectations low and then surprise and slay us with flawless promo and a flawfree second single and video:tiffhair:

Archived