POM dancer posts statement on Instagram

overprotectedd

Hate this **** that makes feel like a A artist dont have to do one thing right for their fans, cmon britney compared to others gives us so little. Even madonna with 60 years does more for her fans. Wtf that dancers mean? that britney can suck in whatever that a fan has to deal with it and support anyway? This is so bullshit and yet is what we''v been doing for the past years but enough is enough. And the money britney pay to her dancers comes from US ! this fan base who have been thro' hell and they came with pretty girl video 0.2 and we should deal with it? *** them seriously. we didnt shame britney, didnt call her names I didnt even mention how bad is her "creative" mind if its true this video was her idea, I feel pitty for her actually by her team sucking so much. I like most of us just criticized the video itself!! because it really is bad and they should wake up to life and see how trashy it is! Lets have some critical thought here and some good taste pls! Even Selana are making better videos. After BJ with such a good song like MMO we have the total right to not accept PG video's version 2. And ofc MMO is flopping hard. if even us dont like the video the GP is making really fun of it

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it was Britney's decision and she wanted to do sth new (acting? Done that in many of her videos, not to mention MM is pretty similar to PG so there's nothing new here)...

But E!News says it was "creative differences"...

And then MTV says it was her label....

No one is making any sense. See where I'm going? Get ready for part 2 :drinky:

Archived