POM dancer posts statement on Instagram

overprotectedd

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not wrong, but the whole situation sucks.

The video being filmed in one day... the screenshot album cover...

None of this has to do with Britney's heart.

We know Britney has the biggest heart in the industry and that's why we love her.

But her legacy is on the line and more people will get exposed to her work if she played her cards right.

She's an entertainer. Her job is to entertain her fans/listeners. We don't have to kiss her ******* toes all the time. We have rights to speak out our thoughts. Though I am not supporting people who's giving her death threats or any personal harassment statement towards her. :cigney:

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

She's an entertainer. Her job is to entertain her fans/listeners. We don't have to kiss her ******* toes all the time. We have rights to speak out our thoughts. Though I am not supporting people who's giving her death threats or any personal harassment statement towards her. :cigney:

***** u don't have to be her fan gtf

I'm so sick on the meltdowns she's got the fire back and performing great but people bug the **** out over a video ( that we were never supposed to see) and think for they 9.99 that their entitled to dictate how she performs her art almost 20 years into her career, if this is making you not a fan anymore go stand for Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson's new album

19 minutes ago, BeyRaeGrande said:

He's not wrong, but the whole situation sucks.

The video being filmed in one day... the screenshot album cover...

None of this has to do with Britney's heart.

We know Britney has the biggest heart in the industry and that's why we love her.

But her legacy is on the line and more people will get exposed to her work if she played her cards right.

I had forgotten about this

Hot mess

:sickofu:

Archived