Brandon (Britney's dancer) just threw shade at the Britney Army on IG.

QueenAri

Awe I feel bad for Britney. If she hasn't yet, she definitely will hear about the hate regarding the video and she's clearly really trying this era :( 

i hope she doesn't see this as all of us being dissapointed by HER, because she really doesn't deserve that. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Jackk said:

He can shut the **** up and stop sucking up her teams ***! We are the ones who put money in all their pockets!!! We are the ones they are performing for and selling music to!! You don't go to mcdonalds and get served a crap burger and accept it because you "love and respect mcdonalds and their artistry" gtfo!! Her team gave us a horrible video and WE ARE NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS. 

lmao y'all are so entitled. you guys didn't pay for this video, they owe nothing to you

3 minutes ago, qpally said:

lmao y'all are so entitled. you guys didn't pay for this video, they owe nothing to you

We didn't pay for the video? UM YES WE DID SWEETY! WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE ******* THING? MONEY MADE BY THE FANS! Vegas, Music, past tours ect. SIT DOWN

47 minutes ago, Jackk said:

He can shut the **** up and stop sucking up her teams ***! We are the ones who put money in all their pockets!!! We are the ones they are performing for and selling music to!! You don't go to mcdonalds and get served a crap burger and accept it because you "love and respect mcdonalds and their artistry" gtfo!! Her team gave us a horrible video and WE ARE NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS. 

***** u stfu of u don't want to spend money then don't it's not that complicated ho 

1 minute ago, Jackk said:

We didn't pay for the video? UM YES WE DID SWEETY! WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE ******* THING? MONEY MADE BY THE FANS! Vegas, Music, past tours ect. SIT DOWN

exactly, you paid for a vegas show, for concert tickets and other things, not this video lol it's literally their money. y'all so entitled

We completely overreacted. And i feel bad about some of the things that were said about her. Putting that aside, there is NO way her team and britney herself thought this video was up to par with the standard her career has set for herself. They had to of known we would react like this...It looked completely thrown together and they couldve at least reshot the video with something spectacular. They didn't have to use a reject hillary duff music video plot.

1 minute ago, qpally said:

exactly, you paid for a vegas show, for concert tickets and other things, not this video lol it's literally their money. y'all so entitled

You're missing the point.. you must be easily entertained and happy to settle for 2nd best.

40 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

This! with a video ala 3 I would be satisfied! not with this **** they came up:tiffsniffle:

It's not that bad! And it was also rushed obviously. None of us knows what happened this time around and it's not fair for everyone to abandon her and tell her she's terrible and they're canceling their record and they're boycotting her and she shouldn't perform anywhere now today was a disgrace for this place

18 minutes ago, aleckspears said:

I guess the meltdowns are because they hype us with great news and we expected quality again, if this video was for PG nothing of this mess would happen because we were used to be disappointed.

What hasn't been great news? The iHeartRadio Festival carpool karaoke the awesome two songs that we got? And I'm sorry but that stuff that was leaked was not quality! Far from it in my opinion. People just didn't get something that they expected and thought they wanted. But I guarantee you if that music video was released looking like that with that "concept" and that GROSS G-Eazy POV *** scene people would have been trashing her all over the place just like they were trashing her all over this site when those clips were released saying it was trashy and didn't make any sense. She can't win!

Just now, Jackk said:

Go back to your ghetto.

that's your best gtfo out this forum Whiney ***** crying over a Fuckkk video get real in a real fan this video is on par with majority of primeneys slow jam vids too...if Britney did a vid just looking hot like on dlmbtltk u ******* would cry wolf as if she NEVER done vids to slow songs wit no dancing gtf 

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Nobody can really be mad bc it's not like MM is a "dance-y" song.

We'll get the choreo and fun stuff in the live performances. Who cares about music videos?

Uhm, well I do care about music videos. It's what made Britney Spears what she is...

But I agree there should be always respect in the way we speak.

But at the end of the day, this is the Internet, and we all have to deal with it. Both ends: we as fans have to accept what they give to us, or what they don't, and they as the brand, need to accept the criticism and complaining. That's they way the world goes 'round.

1 minute ago, qpally said:

you are ******* dumb, videos are seriously ADS so if you make a shitty ad then nobody buys your product.

Yes, Art is a product too.

I watched the video before coming to exhale. I actually liked the video. Is it iconic? No but nothing Britney has done for many years has been considered iconic. Yes I wish the original concept was released but I wasn't butt hurt and slamming her for it. Y'all just feed into each other and I get it, we thought we were getting something else. It sucks, but to go as far as bashing her and her team? Meh. I'll just go back to listening to MM and PS actually appreciating it instead of constantly nit picking. 

11 minutes ago, Pokémon Spears said:

Uhm, well I do care about music videos. It's what made Britney Spears what she is...

But I agree there should be always respect in the way we speak.

But at the end of the day, this is the Internet, and we all have to deal with it. Both ends: we as fans have to accept what they give to us, or what they don't, and they as the brand, need to accept the criticism and complaining. That's they way the world goes 'round.

The video fits the song and she looks stunning so yeah. Selena, Taylor, Rihanna, Ariana, all of them do videos like this, except worse with zero personality.

If MM was a huge dance record, I could see the outrage.... But it's a laid back midtempo. No need for the male ********* and theatrics.

Archived