DO SOMETHING NOW BTeam: Tragic views on YouTube. Where is the Damage Control???

HotAsIce.ve

I mean. Right now the video has less of 400K of Reproductions and tons of dislikes the army is angry. They need fix this situation fast. 

Plus the video is having ZERO impact on iTunes. It's cheap, it's boring. 

And Britney and her teams knows we are pissed. I mean first time she don't reply or make a RT from a Tweet of one fan saying how good is the thing she released.

Update: 2 red update in a row. Officially the video it's having ZERO impacting on the song. 

How nice way to ruing a great song thanks Bteam

Update: DO SOMETHING 

Update: seriously not damage control? They need fix this **** ASAP! 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm usually the guy thats telling everyone else to calm down and appreciate what we get, but like...I dont understand this, I never will. The reshot video is a tacky, cringeworthy mess. Yeah she looks amazing, but she always does.

All they needed to do was edit the original part where G-Eazy is ******* her. Without that, nothing needed to be changed. This new video is flat out BAD. ughhhhhh so disappointing after all the good news this week

3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I'm usually the guy thats telling everyone else to calm down and appreciate what we get, but like...I dont understand this, I never will. The reshot video is a tacky, cringeworthy mess. Yeah she looks amazing, but she always does.

All they needed to do was edit the original part where G-Eazy is ******* her. Without that, nothing needed to be changed. This new video is flat out BAD. ughhhhhh so disappointing after all the good news this week

Yes they have a Bad Bad PR move with that Cheap Music Video. 

Tbh, she deserve it for ******* with her fans once more :drinky: I'm usually pretty chill and forgiving, but I don't care this time around, she really ****** with everyone that was involved with this project and her fans :drinky: I'll still buy the album, but I won't stream that **** they call a music video :drinky:

Archived